Bouye getting sent to IR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dotst View Post
    Whats the deal with him? Heard he wont be playing week 5. I thought it was a dislocated shoulder. Didnt think that would take so long to heal
    As much as I want him back he is the one injury I am not worried about if we let him take time to heal.

We been getting good results from young guys at CB. Let the young guys develop and Bouye heal 100%
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
      As much as I want him back he is the one injury I am not worried about if we let him take time to heal.

We been getting good results from young guys at CB. Let the young guys develop and Bouye heal 100%
      Like what I see from Michael Ojemudia. Seems like a Corner with a short memory; next play is the best play. He's being tested and has been burned and had a couple of dumb flags, but he seems to shake it off and keep stepping up.

Bausby coming off the bench and making some plays was a big deal. Callahan isn't that young, but he's doing a solid job and probably providing some vet leadership.

With as much blitzing as Fangio called against the Jets, all the DBs seemed to adjust to the difference called for in coverage.
      Last edited by samparnell; 10-04-2020, 06:02 PM. Reason: spelling
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
      X