X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murph2432
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Adrian Peterson had the same injury on December 26th and came back to rush for 2000 yards the next season.
    AP is a def breed. Dudes genetics were unreal.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Originally posted by darcytmc View Post
    Just said he will never be the same. I didn't say he couldn't recover and be a good receiver in the future. Ripping a knee up like that is different than just and ACL. Wish him the best and successful surgery and recovery. Good kid too. Sucks.
    Adrian Peterson had the same injury on December 26th and came back to rush for 2000 yards the next season.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
    A torn ACL these days seems to be a matter WHEN rather than IF. Players come back from an ACL all the time now. In the 90s this was a career killer nowdays its almost gonna happen. I mean Von tore his in 13 or 14 right?
    Was it ACL and MCL? One wonders how the meniscus is.

Leave a comment:

• teetdogs
    replied
    A torn ACL these days seems to be a matter WHEN rather than IF. Players come back from an ACL all the time now. In the 90s this was a career killer nowdays its almost gonna happen. I mean Von tore his in 13 or 14 right?

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Pretty sure Rod Smith tore his ACL during his career. What I'm saying, is Sutton COULD come back from this. He may lose some speed/explosiveness but he could still be a positive for years to come.
    At his age his speed should be fine.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by darcytmc View Post
    Just said he will never be the same. I didn't say he couldn't recover and be a good receiver in the future. Ripping a knee up like that is different than just and ACL. Wish him the best and successful surgery and recovery. Good kid too. Sucks.
    It's really impossible to tell.

Leave a comment:

• darcytmc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Wasn't that the same injury TO came back from in the same year and was the best player in the Super Bowl?

Not saying I want Sutton to come back in 2020 .... just saying he may be a good play maker in 2021
    That was a broken leg if I remember correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Cooper Kupp tore his ACL week 10 in 2018, was back and started the first game in 2019, while having his best season.

Leave a comment:

• rst08tierney
    replied
    Pretty sure Rod Smith tore his ACL during his career. What I'm saying, is Sutton COULD come back from this. He may lose some speed/explosiveness but he could still be a positive for years to come.
    Javon Walker, DT both came back from injuries and had great runs with Denver.

With that being said I hope we're worse then the jets

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Wasn't that the same injury TO came back from in the same year and was the best player in the Super Bowl?

Not saying I want Sutton to come back in 2020 .... just saying he may be a good play maker in 2021

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Wow. Pour salt on the horrible and stinging wound why don't ya...

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    I saw two sources that claimed Jeudy attacks the ball and is better going after the ball than Ruggs.

Have seen nothing in the NFL to merit that comment.

I do think the kid is a Gamer. Him and Hamler are about to get a lot of reps. We will see what they are made of.
    A few drops for sure, but he's making a few things happen.

PFF (@PFF) Tweeted:
    Jerry Jeudy in 2020:

🔸 leads all rookie WRs in 15+ yard plays (5)

🔸 leads all rookies in missed tackles forced on receptions (4) https://t.co/UBtllTH7hV https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1308068756694986753?s=20

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Now that the WR focus shifts, and I am only asking not pointing out a fact rather than looking for solid evidence in his favour, but did Jeudy have good hands in college?

It's so early, and he's pumped, and he has great moves and quickness, so I wanted to ask those who know his game. Based on the draft alone, I suspect he has it all. Maybe just a rookie trying to do too much.

I suspect I will never ask this question again....and for good reason.:thumb:
    I saw two sources that claimed Jeudy attacks the ball and is better going after the ball than Ruggs.

Have seen nothing in the NFL to merit that comment.

I do think the kid is a Gamer. Him and Hamler are about to get a lot of reps. We will see what they are made of.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X