No announcement yet.

Sutton ACL too....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, it's official. He's done for this year.

Dang it
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
      Sounds like Sutton’s done for the year... tore up his knee on the tackle on the interception
      Wow! So much potential lost!!! I doubt he can play up to Pro Bowl level now...... This team is cursed, but not sure why? They didn't trade Babe Ruth to the Yankees.

Comment

2-6 weeks for Lock. From possible playoff hopes to top 5 pick in just 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
          Wow! So much potential lost!!! I doubt he can play up to Pro Bowl level now...... This team is cursed, but not sure why? They didn't trade Babe Ruth to the Yankees.
          Drafting Jeudy and Hamler is looking good at the moment

Comment

I don’t know what to say. This is just awful news. Sutton had a great camp, suffered a shoulder injury and battled back to make it in time for yesterday’s game, and now a torn ACL and MCL. I can’t imagine what’s going through his head right now, especially since he was primed for an even bigger breakout year in a new offense. Hope he can recover well and fully. This is gutting.
            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

And Sutton won't even be right in 2021 if history is any indication. He wouldn't be back to full form until 2022 season and would he even still be on the team at that point?

Comment

Sounds like Sutton’s done for the year... tore up his knee on the tackle on the interception
                I remember TD doing the same thing...getting a nasty injury on a tackle on a interception.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

At this point you have to question the logic of why he was even playing in the first place. The shoulder was clearly affecting him, then trying to make a tackle with hurt shoulder....

Comment

2-6 weeks for Lock. From possible playoff hopes to top 5 pick in just 2 weeks.
                    Werent you just making a statement in another thread poking at us for talking about being a bottom tier “sad day in Broncos country if we’re talking about whos worse than us”. Now you’re here talking about us being a bottom 5 team lol. Funny how one injury changed your mood

Comment

At this point you have to question the logic of why he was even playing in the first place. The shoulder was clearly affecting him, then trying to make a tackle with hurt shoulder....
                      Why would you hold him out because of his shoulder when his knee it what ended his season? If he was cleared and he believes he’s good. He should be out there.

Comment

I’m pretty sure no one wanted to be out there playing more than Sutton. It makes sense— it’s a tough road matchup, don’t want to be a bystander and watch your team go down 0-2, and he felt good enough to practice last week after sitting out against Tennessee. He’s the ultimate competitor and that showed with his lack of fear to make an important tackle on the INT return. In hindsight, would it have been better to make a “business decision”? Sure. But when you’re in the heat of battle and the game is about to slip out of reach, you do everything you can to help your team. It’s easy to question why he was out there— but if he went for over a 100 yards and made it through the game without getting hurt, do we still question it?
                        2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                        Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

This season sucks. Might have a legit shot at treavor lawrence, let him and lock battle it out
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                            This season sucks. Might have a legit shot at treavor lawrence, let him and lock battle it out
                            I wouldn’t let there be a battle. If you select TL you go all in and support/build around him. You trade Lock. Or you trade the first overall for a crap top of capital and build around lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                              Werent you just making a statement in another thread poking at us for talking about being a bottom tier “sad day in Broncos country if we’re talking about whos worse than us”. Now you’re here talking about us being a bottom 5 team lol. Funny how one injury changed your mood
                              My point in the other thread was the sad state of the team. How has my mood changed? It’s still in a sad state. Years ago we used to laugh at teams whose biggest decision year after year was what to do with their top 5 pick. Now we’re one of those teams.

There was literally a debate in that thread about which terrible team is actually worse than the Broncos. It’s sad how far this team has fallen in just a couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                                Better hope we have a worse record than the Jets. That Week 4 match up might be the Trevor Lawrence Bowl.

But I don't see this team folding. They'll fight and claw their way to at least 6 or 7 wins.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X