No announcement yet.

Sutton ACL too....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's definitely a blow to the offense. Hoping the 2 rookie WRs can make an immediate and large impact. I expect to see ball control offense, so hopefully they can be effective blockers as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      This season sucks. Might have a legit shot at treavor lawrence, let him and lock battle it out

I still have faith in Lock, if they get a top 5 pick I would rather see them invest it in Sewell or Parsons

Comment

Originally posted by Banner29 View Post
        I still have faith in Lock, if they get a top 5 pick I would rather see them invest it in Sewell or Parsons
        I do too. The issue is he has to try and make up the prior 2 and a half seasons that happened prior to him being inserted into the starting lineup, with a weak offensive line and now a major injury in the receiving corps.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
          Better hope we have a worse record than the Jets. That Week 4 match up might be the Trevor Lawrence Bowl.

But I don't see this team folding. They'll fight and claw their way to at least 6 or 7 wins.
          Which 6 games? We aren’t beating anyone in our division so that’s 6 losses. TB is a loss. The jets maybe we can win and the Fins if we are lucky. Pats*, falcons, saints, panthers and Bills are all going to stomp us. We have 2 games we can possibly win. Maybe 3 if the falcons pull one of their epic choke jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bates View Post
            Which 6 games? We aren’t beating anyone in our division so that’s 6 losses. TB is a loss. The jets maybe we can win and the Fins if we are lucky. Pats*, falcons, saints, panthers and Bills are all going to stomp us. We have 2 games we can possibly win. Maybe 3 if the falcons pull one of their epic choke jobs.
            They'll eek out 6 or 7 wins. Despite the general pessimism the fact is Tennessee and Pittsburgh are two of the better teams in the AFC and the Broncos had a chance to beat both. I don't foresee us going defeated in all 6 games in the division. They'll split against the Charges & Raiders especially since Lock will be back by those 4 match ups. I also suspect we'll beat the Jets even with the injuries. Dolphins will probably be win. Falcons can't help but self-destruct so that's a toss up. Panthers are awful. So that's potentially 6 wins right there. And of course there will be that "holy cow I can't believe they beat THAT team!" upset (i.e. Houston last year). So yes, I still believe this will be a 6-7 win team.
            sigpic

Comment

Worse than thought. He will never be the same. And honestly NFL players are not going to lose on purpose people. We will be 6-10 or so and draft about 5-8 and miss out on LT and QB. So crappy of a year

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                Sam is a pretty good judge of the OL and says Cush was abused yesterday in the OL thread. Still have faith the rook can grow.

If we had a high pick in 2021 I would go for a stud OT if one is available. At this point we have so much talent on the offense I think we are a stud OT away from being to see a top 8-13 scoring offense with what we have see so far.
                Lloyd is a rookie who was playing against Cameron Heyward et al. He will figure out what it takes pretty quick and step up. Risner and Glasgow are very good players. No need to throw out the baby with the bath water. Wilkinson and Schlottmann are good depth players. Time will tell what happens with Bolles. James is a contract/dead cap situation. If he doesn't play as a Bronco next year, he never will. Muti is a promising rookie who hasn't been active yet. If he plays his way into the five next year, he's a G, so where does either Dalton or Graham go? Risner to RT makes a certain amount of sense. We'll see if Dotson plays this year. Eight O-Linemen have been active on game day. Dotson is listed as depth at RT while Anderson is listed as depth at LT. There are three OL on the PS.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                  Yep, it's official. He's done for this year.

Dang it
                  Good thing they drafted Hamler and still have Patrick. Benson and Brown are on the PS.

Comment

Better hope we have a worse record than the Jets. That Week 4 match up might be the Trevor Lawrence Bowl.

But I don't see this team folding. They'll fight and claw their way to at least 6 or 7 wins.
                    Besides Denver, there are ten winless team right now and the Broncos play four of them.

Comment

Sad to see. Sutton has pro bowl all over him, and now he is set back for a long time. Week two and we've lost Sutton, Lindsay and Lock, though the latter two should be back to still make a significant impact this season. And in fairness, we can not expect Jeudy and Hamler to pick up the load, as rookies.

The run game looks pretty good so far, even without Lindsay. Might have to rely on it, use Fant as a primary target, and give more opportunity to Patrick.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        Besides Denver, there are ten winless team right now and the Broncos play four of them.
                        Time to practice sucking at practice. I heard Chubb has a migraine, send him to IR. Heard Gordon’s dreads poked him in the eye yesterday, send him to IR

Comment

They'll eek out 6 or 7 wins. Despite the general pessimism the fact is Tennessee and Pittsburgh are two of the better teams in the AFC and the Broncos had a chance to beat both. I don't foresee us going defeated in all 6 games in the division. They'll split against the Charges & Raiders especially since Lock will be back by those 4 match ups. I also suspect we'll beat the Jets even with the injuries. Dolphins will probably be win. Falcons can't help but self-destruct so that's a toss up. Panthers are awful. So that's potentially 6 wins right there. And of course there will be that "holy cow I can't believe they beat THAT team!" upset (i.e. Houston last year). So yes, I still believe this will be a 6-7 win team.
                          I like your optimism. But do we honestly want to win that many games at this point? And with how are season is going, by week 6 our entire main roster might be practice squad guys. I have to sound so cynical but our team is currently a bunch of nobodies and rookies.

Comment

I like your optimism. But do we honestly want to win that many games at this point? And with how are season is going, by week 6 our entire main roster might be practice squad guys. I have to sound so cynical but our team is currently a bunch of nobodies and rookies.
                            It's not about what I do or don't want. They're not going to tank on purpose, and I don't foresee them having a worse record than the Jets after it's all said & done. With those two factors in place they won't be getting Trevor Lawrence.
                            sigpic

Comment

We should have and could have won both of the last two games with the talent we have on the field. We lack concentration and coaching.

Titans and Steelers are no joke, watching the Pats and the Hawks last night, they are obviously at another level.

Sigh...
                              [sigpic

Comment

This is a huge lost to us. Sutton was gonna develop him self into a top wr this year. He has that talent
                                sigpic
                                oakland raders gm
                                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Working...
                                X