X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    At this point you have to question the logic of why he was even playing in the first place. The shoulder was clearly affecting him, then trying to make a tackle with hurt shoulder....
    I’m pretty sure no one wanted to be out there playing more than Sutton. It makes sense— it’s a tough road matchup, don’t want to be a bystander and watch your team go down 0-2, and he felt good enough to practice last week after sitting out against Tennessee. He’s the ultimate competitor and that showed with his lack of fear to make an important tackle on the INT return. In hindsight, would it have been better to make a “business decision”? Sure. But when you’re in the heat of battle and the game is about to slip out of reach, you do everything you can to help your team. It’s easy to question why he was out there— but if he went for over a 100 yards and made it through the game without getting hurt, do we still question it?

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    At this point you have to question the logic of why he was even playing in the first place. The shoulder was clearly affecting him, then trying to make a tackle with hurt shoulder....
    Why would you hold him out because of his shoulder when his knee it what ended his season? If he was cleared and he believes he’s good. He should be out there.

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    2-6 weeks for Lock. From possible playoff hopes to top 5 pick in just 2 weeks.
    Werent you just making a statement in another thread poking at us for talking about being a bottom tier “sad day in Broncos country if we’re talking about whos worse than us”. Now you’re here talking about us being a bottom 5 team lol. Funny how one injury changed your mood

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Sounds like Sutton’s done for the year... tore up his knee on the tackle on the interception
    I remember TD doing the same thing...getting a nasty injury on a tackle on a interception.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosIsLife
    replied
    And Sutton won't even be right in 2021 if history is any indication. He wouldn't be back to full form until 2022 season and would he even still be on the team at that point?

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    I don’t know what to say. This is just awful news. Sutton had a great camp, suffered a shoulder injury and battled back to make it in time for yesterday’s game, and now a torn ACL and MCL. I can’t imagine what’s going through his head right now, especially since he was primed for an even bigger breakout year in a new offense. Hope he can recover well and fully. This is gutting.

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
    Wow! So much potential lost!!! I doubt he can play up to Pro Bowl level now...... This team is cursed, but not sure why? They didn't trade Babe Ruth to the Yankees.
    Drafting Jeudy and Hamler is looking good at the moment

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    2-6 weeks for Lock. From possible playoff hopes to top 5 pick in just 2 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• darryn16
    replied
    Sounds like Sutton’s done for the year... tore up his knee on the tackle on the interception
    Wow! So much potential lost!!! I doubt he can play up to Pro Bowl level now...... This team is cursed, but not sure why? They didn't trade Babe Ruth to the Yankees.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Yep, it's official. He's done for this year.

Dang it

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Torn ACL and MCL

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by darryn16 View Post
    Agreed. Spend all the draft picks on the oline. Not sure how Cush played yesterday, but I imagine you hold on to him and get rid of all the others. It will be ugly for a couple years as they learn to play together, but at least you can build the running game and give the QB more than 2 seconds to throw the ball
    Sam is a pretty good judge of the OL and says Cush was abused yesterday in the OL thread. Still have faith the rook can grow.

If we had a high pick in 2021 I would go for a stud OT if one is available. At this point we have so much talent on the offense I think we are a stud OT away from being to see a top 8-13 scoring offense with what we have see so far.

Leave a comment:

• darryn16
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Why draft him? He will look horrible behind this OL and there will be calls to lose for a qb in 2-3 more years.

We need to fix this OL to have a shot
    Agreed. Spend all the draft picks on the oline. Not sure how Cush played yesterday, but I imagine you hold on to him and get rid of all the others. It will be ugly for a couple years as they learn to play together, but at least you can build the running game and give the QB more than 2 seconds to throw the ball

Leave a comment:

Working...
X