Sutton ACL too....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Pretty sure Rod Smith tore his ACL during his career. What I'm saying, is Sutton COULD come back from this. He may lose some speed/explosiveness but he could still be a positive for years to come.
    Wasn't that the same injury TO came back from in the same year and was the best player in the Super Bowl?

Not saying I want Sutton to come back in 2020 .... just saying he may be a good play maker in 2021
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Pretty sure Rod Smith tore his ACL during his career. What I'm saying, is Sutton COULD come back from this. He may lose some speed/explosiveness but he could still be a positive for years to come.
      Javon Walker, DT both came back from injuries and had great runs with Denver.

With that being said I hope we're worse then the jets

Comment

Cooper Kupp tore his ACL week 10 in 2018, was back and started the first game in 2019, while having his best season.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          Wasn't that the same injury TO came back from in the same year and was the best player in the Super Bowl?

Not saying I want Sutton to come back in 2020 .... just saying he may be a good play maker in 2021
          That was a broken leg if I remember correctly.

Comment

Just said he will never be the same. I didn't say he couldn't recover and be a good receiver in the future. Ripping a knee up like that is different than just and ACL. Wish him the best and successful surgery and recovery. Good kid too. Sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by darcytmc View Post
              Just said he will never be the same. I didn't say he couldn't recover and be a good receiver in the future. Ripping a knee up like that is different than just and ACL. Wish him the best and successful surgery and recovery. Good kid too. Sucks.
              It's really impossible to tell.

Comment

At his age his speed should be fine.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

A torn ACL these days seems to be a matter WHEN rather than IF. Players come back from an ACL all the time now. In the 90s this was a career killer nowdays its almost gonna happen. I mean Von tore his in 13 or 14 right?

Comment

Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
                    A torn ACL these days seems to be a matter WHEN rather than IF. Players come back from an ACL all the time now. In the 90s this was a career killer nowdays its almost gonna happen. I mean Von tore his in 13 or 14 right?
                    Was it ACL and MCL? One wonders how the meniscus is.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by darcytmc View Post
                      Adrian Peterson had the same injury on December 26th and came back to rush for 2000 yards the next season.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                        Adrian Peterson had the same injury on December 26th and came back to rush for 2000 yards the next season.
                        AP is a def breed. Dudes genetics were unreal.

Comment

I believe Rod was closer to the end when he tore his. But even in the last decade+ medical advancements have changed drastically. He probably won’t lose a step. Con came back and won SB MVP...........

Remember when a blown Achilles was virtually a career ender. Now, it’s basically what an ACL was 5 years ago. Medical Science is amazing!
                          #swapping

Comment

Rod Smith had a hip injury, not an ACL tear.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
                              Rod Smith had a hip injury, not an ACL tear.
                              Thanks for the correction. That was like 2002-03, right?
                              #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                                Thanks for the correction. That was like 2002-03, right?
                                No it was I think 2006? It's what forced him to retire.

Prior to that he only missed 4 games due to injury or whatever.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X