How bad is Demar Dotson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad is Demar Dotson?

Because Wilkinson still having a starting job is frustrating.

Honestly getting to the point I think they need to seriously consider having 6 Olineman on the field most if not all the time.

Not as bad as Wilkinson. Turd!

Comment

Dont worry, once Garett Bolles has one holding call, everyone will Cheer for Wilkinson again. Wilkinson gave up sacks last year too, and people wanted to replace Garett Bolles with Wilkinson.

Giving up sacks and getting your QB injured >>>>> 1 holding call a game.

Comment

Bolles is not the issue. He actually had a good game again today. He held his own against Dupree and Hayward well. A couple his point of attack blocks on some early runs were pretty damn good in fact.

At one point in the second half, Dupree was pushed past the play and started talking trash in Bolles face. To his credit he walked away instead of getting his normal 15 yard penalty for losing his composure. Even the holding call was weak.IMO

Wilkinson is a real issue though. He is OT even close to getting the job done. He is getting overwhelmed repeatedly.

So back to my point, just how bad is Dotson? My impression was he was a decent ( not great) starter for TB for several years. He can’t do a better job then Wilkinson? Because something has to change, they can’t just keep trotting him out there.

Comment

Bolles is light years ahead of where he's been. If James wasn't useless we would have a solid offensive line this year
          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            Bolles is light years ahead of where he's been. If James wasn't useless we would have a solid offensive line this year
            Agreed! That's 2 whole games without hearing his name. At this point he has my vote for team OPLOY! lol!!!!
            #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
              Agreed! That's 2 whole games without hearing his name. At this point he has my vote for team OPLOY! lol!!!!
              Bolles was called for holding today in the 4th quarter, but it didn't kill the drive which ended with the Gordon TD.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                Not as bad as Wilkinson. Turd!
                Rumor has it that he's Munchak's favorite.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                  Rumor has it that he's Munchak's favorite.
                  Then munchak must want his reputation to go into the toilet
                  sigpic

Comment

From what I see our opponents know the RT is weak and exploit it.

Sadly sometimes our opponent does not even have to do anything to exploit the RT....Wilk will lose the 1 vs 1 battle about as quickly as I have seen a starting OT do it.
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                    X