Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

Otron....lol
    I like Otron. Sounds like some kind of transformer.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post

Sadly... Orton and Siemian were better than Driskel.
      Yea I can make arguments each one being better than the other. Thing is we expect NFL QBs to do things most people will not be able to do. Very similar to what we expect from fighter jet pilots....not everyone has the skills to perform that tasks.

All three Orton, Siemian and Driskel lack the bare min skills required by a NFL qb to be successful....so it really does not matter which one is better than the other...they are all fake QBs when talking NFL level.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Yea I can make arguments each one being better than the other. Thing is we expect NFL QBs to do things most people will not be able to do. Very similar to what we expect from fighter jet pilots....not everyone has the skills to perform that tasks.

All three Orton, Siemian and Driskel lack the bare min skills required by a NFL qb to be successful....so it really does not matter which one is better than the other...they are all fake QBs when talking NFL level.
        Yes, they all sucked. And Blake Bortles never even suited up for a game, time to let this thread die.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rastic View Post

I could have sworn Manning once had a brain freeze pre-snap and tried to run PAP from an empty backfield but for the life of me I cannot find a reference or clip.
          no, it happened. I remember the comments were, PFM so good he can run play action with an empty backfield.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Yes, they all sucked. And Blake Bortles never even suited up for a game, time to let this thread die.
            Maybe this thread lived up to the billing.....Broncos did look at Bortles.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Maybe this thread lived up to the billing.....Broncos did look at Bortles.

They took a look and didn’t like what they saw lol

Comment

They took a look and didn’t like what they saw lol
                Again, this is going to hurt this young man....

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Three spots are available on the PS. They could release Driskel and sign both him and Bortles to the PS.
                  And so they did today.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• And this thread stays alive.... lol

Comment

Working...
                    X