Didn't take much, but I'm now okay with the idea of Bortles starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't take much, but I'm now okay with the idea of Bortles starting

Ugh. Bortles may be worse than Flacco, but he's gotta be better than Driskel. Right? Someone please tell me there's some hope for this team. Somewhere. Anywhere.

Ugh.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

I’d rather see what more Rypien can do.
    sigpic

Comment

Not sure it matters. So many issues with this team. And injuries cannot be the excuse for the pathetic play.

Would love to see one inspiring story of overachievement come out of one of these games.

Even the new punt center screwed up and made his presence felt. Broncos just keep finding new ways to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
        Not sure it matters. So many issues with this team. And injuries cannot be the excuse for the pathetic play.

Would love to see one inspiring story of overachievement come out of one of these games.

Even the new punt center screwed up and made his presence felt. Broncos just keep finding new ways to lose.
        Is that a reflection on the coaches? Do you think Fangio has his guys up and prepared on Sundays?
        :go:

Comment

We are hosed either way. Start trading players with value for future. Cowboys and Seahawks should be calling about Jackson and Simmons.

Comment

Originally posted by darcytmc View Post
            We are hosed either way. Start trading players with value for future. Cowboys and Seahawks should be calling about Jackson and Simmons.
            I don't think we should trade any of the young guys, but any and all vets should be on the table. Jackson, Von, Gordon. If any team makes a good enough offer, we should be accepting.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
              I don't think we should trade any of the young guys, but any and all vets should be on the table. Jackson, Von, Gordon. If any team makes a good enough offer, we should be accepting.
              Yep... Simmons has most value at a position more easily replaced though.

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                Ugh. Bortles may be worse than Flacco, but he's gotta be better than Driskel. Right? Someone please tell me there's some hope for this team. Somewhere. Anywhere.

Ugh.
                Did you order your Bortles jersey yet?

Comment

Originally posted by darcytmc View Post
                  Yep... Simmons has most value at a position more easily replaced though.
                  What? FS is arguably the hardest position to replace outside of CB. There’s maybe 2 elite FS in the NFL, the rest are all guys you try to get by with

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                    I’d rather see what more Rypien can do.
                    saw enough of that noodle arm. So disappointed. Probably with Pre Season the man doesn't make this roster

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      What? FS is arguably the hardest position to replace outside of CB. There’s maybe 2 elite FS in the NFL, the rest are all guys you try to get by with
                      Simmons is not worth what he wants with the film he is giving us this year
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        Did you order your Bortles jersey yet?
                        Gross. Haha, no.
                        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Keep Bortles and Rypien, we don't need JD.
                          Last edited by Capt. Jack; 09-27-2020, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                            Keep Bottles and Rypien, we don't need JD.
                            Agreed. Even a Coke bottle would be better than Driskel behind center.
                            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Get tebow back in here
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X