X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SmilingJack
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Something off about them. The team has no juice. The players and coaches all seem confused compared with other teams I've watched in the NFL.

The offense STINKS. It is the worst offense in the NFL. Its a joke

Does anyone else see that difference between us and other teams? Its appaling, and gross.
    It is all on the coaching! No fire or inspiration for the players who sit and watch our old coaches fail to react to a dynamic league. We do not look in the same league anymore.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    I don't know jack about schemes/offense, etc, but watching other teams, I feel like we are still in the stone age. I don't think the team risks punishing somebody for being overly aggressive. I feel like the offense is stale and predictable, there's nothing to keep teams guessing. Like the skill players are not put in a position to succeed.

All I do know is that something is generally off, like we are calling things that we cannot possible execute or are easier for the defense to disrupt.

Leave a comment:

• haciendadad
    replied
    I haven't joined the Vic Hater Bus, but wasn't he the one that didn't really get a long with Rich Scangarello and when Pat Shurmer was available, Vic suggested it to Elway? Wasn't Vic also an advocate for Jeff Driskel? Not saying that Pat or Jeff are the problems, but I wonder how things would be different if we still have Rich and Brett Rypien this whole time?

Honestly, the Steelers and Buc's defenses are highly rated, so Jeff may get a pass. Flacco would have been massacred and many of our other former QBs, our biggest problem is our O-Line. Starting a rookie center was definitely a mistake! That was a head coach decision too! Not keeping McGovern was a mistake, we should have kept him and drafted someone else in Cushingberry's draft spot.

Leave a comment:

• teetdogs
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I get the sentiment. But when you are immediately down two scores, you have to try and get back in it. I too would liked to have seen him run some more, but they must have thought they could throw themselves back into it.
    I get you, gotta throw the ball when you're down. BUT 8 attempts... 8 when your QB is Jeff Freaking Driskle...

Leave a comment:

• CrazyChris79
    replied
    Some things I’d personally like to see happen: 1) Bring in Louis Riddick to be our GM, Elway has to go. 2) Bring in an experienced and successful HC as Fangio is lost and is best suited as a DC. 3) Quit pouring money into the Def and invest in a QB and OL. I like Lock, but he’s proving to be too fragile and not someone we can count on being healthy. I know Elway has tried spending money on the OL, but has failed miserably which goes back to bringing in a different GM. I would like to give Louis Riddick a shot, but really, anyone other than Elway would work.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Lack of concentration and lack of mental fortitude.
    Laziness and no accountability. It just seems like a different team starting around 2014.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    I think in 2014 Colorado made Cannabis legal, and the team Won in 2015, but ever since it has been going down hill.
    (Does anyone think all these guys are smoking weed???)
    Please don't freak out on me if you think it is crazy idea of mine.
    I just can't figure out what's up with this team????
    There's a interveiw by former nfl players where they say like 80% of the league smokes weed. It is probably better for pain then opioids for sure

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    I think in 2014 Colorado made Cannabis legal, and the team Won in 2015, but ever since it has been going down hill.
    Matt Lepsis played better with it

Leave a comment:

• shadowlands
    replied
    It's not effecting the Seahawks who have the same access.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    I think that's a bad excuse. The Broncos were running 11 personnel the entire game with a backup quarterback who was destroyed by the Steelers last week and was getting destroyed this week. They didn't even pretend like they intended to run it.
    I have to believe they thought they could throw their way back into it, or else I have to believe they're a collection of bad coaches. I need to stay positive since it's only September. But if they lose to Adam Gase, they all got to go....knee jerk or not.

Leave a comment:

• mojo0730
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I get the sentiment. But when you are immediately down two scores, you have to try and get back in it. I too would liked to have seen him run some more, but they must have thought they could throw themselves back into it.
    I think that's a bad excuse. The Broncos were running 11 personnel the entire game with a backup quarterback who was destroyed by the Steelers last week and was getting destroyed this week. They didn't even pretend like they intended to run it.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco51
    replied
    Originally posted by teetdogs View Post
    This! Gordon had 8 carries yesterday...8 seriously, why did we sign a guy to a giant contract only to hand him the ball a couple times a game. It just makes no sense. ESPECIALLY since our starting QB went down and our active QBs were Jeff Driskle and Brett Rypien. RUN THE BALL at least try and help them out.

Leave a comment:

• teetdogs
    replied
    Originally posted by mojo0730 View Post
    But if the Broncos did more two tight end sets and helped the line out by running the ball more, they would substantially reduce the amount of sacks they've endured.

Most of the sacks have been a linebacker running free right at the quarterback.
    This! Gordon had 8 carries yesterday...8 seriously, why did we sign a guy to a giant contract only to hand him the ball a couple times a game. It just makes no sense. ESPECIALLY since our starting QB went down and our active QBs were Jeff Driskle and Brett Rypien. RUN THE BALL at least try and help them out.

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Need a balanced attack with lots of PAP.
    From what I saw Vic say in 2019 he thinks an offense needs to pass to score.

As long as we pass the RT will be allowing guys an almost free run at the QB.

We need a new RT

Leave a comment:

Working...
X