X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jurrell Casey Injured

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1310631066479325185

Edit: Torn Bicep

Well, come on. The hits just keep coming.
    Last edited by LSIGRAD09; 09-28-2020, 11:34 AM.
    sigpic

Legit Asterisk season now
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

I was actually happy in a way that I didn't really read of any injuries I could not catch the game i was at a funeral but come on man....another big name player out fof the year. I can not remember a season like this where all of the top players got hurt in the same year.
      :go:

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
        Legit Asterisk season now
        on the bright side, Shelby Harris is playing very well.
        sigpic

Comment

So, I'm legitimately terrified of the MetLife turf now.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
            This is getting comical now. Did we piss the football gods off?

Comment

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
              This is getting comical now. Did we piss the football gods off?
              I was starting to think we are the new Chargers, but hell, they are still dropping like flies for the chargers too so, who knows

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
                I was starting to think we are the new Chargers, but hell, they are still dropping like flies for the chargers too so, who knows
                I think this just goes to show how important training camp, OTAs, and the preseason are for player health.
                sigpic

Comment

This is crummy news, as if we didn't have enough injuries. There is a fine line in the NFL between being healthy enough to compete as a team and not being very competitive. Next man up is the only thing you can do, but that doesn't mean we are capable of replacing this hurt talent we have right now. It does give some more young guys experience. Maybe we can see that kind of improvement even if it doesn't balance out the win/loss record.

Comment

Are we playing a 4-3 base? I think so but not sure. Is it a relatively easy to switch to 3-4? If so, could we see some McTelvin Agim?

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post
                      Are we playing a 4-3 base? I think so but not sure. Is it a relatively easy to switch to 3-4? If so, could we see some McTelvin Agim?
                      No we play 3-4 base

Comment

Likely done for the season? That sucks.

More snaps for McTelvin Agim and DeShawn Williams, I suppose.

Comment

This is the first time in my whole life I would like to tank the season, and get the number one pick? And maybe that hippie looking kid is a good QB????
                          (He may look like a little bit of a "Surfer Dude" if not a hippie.)
                          Last edited by Capt. Jack; 09-28-2020, 12:29 PM.

Comment

This is a huge blow to our interior defensive line and I can’t imagine how gutting it must be for Casey— especially as an older vet and trying to make an impact with a new team.

I’m pretty sure Broncos Country is probably desensitized to the major injuries to this team by now, so this just adds on to the list of key guys who will not be playing this season. At this point it truly is a lost year and we can only hope these games count as useful, valuable experience and reps for the young players.

This hurts.
                            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                              If Rypien plays, hope it's not windy.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X