I know its early.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know its early.......

I know its early...... but after Casey's Injure (We just cant get a break this year, everyone is just getting hurt), when do the Trevor Lawrence banwagon starts?

We are not going to be in the conversation at all. We are not going to be the worst team in the league, that honor will be one of the NY teams. Imo, we will be around the top 10 again and I think our target will be (and should be) the top OT and or a top edge rusher....(I think we lose Von)

Comment

Well with a few breaks we could be in the top 3 & the way the team is playing & injuries it could happen. I am fine with trying for Lawrence or the 2nd best qb. & I am pretty sure Von is gone. He may be trade bait, but with a salary of for next year no way is he here. We all know Lock could still be the guy, but it's a concern that he has lost a lot time in his 1st 2 yrs. With Von gone we will have a ton of cap space.
      Bronco Bob

Comment

I can't get behind tanking for anybody if it's going to be this current staff that is tasked with developing them.

Comment

I guess with enough injuries we could be near the bottom. Sad to say, but partly understandable. I don't see us at bottom, but I sure hope we win this week, because 0 and 5 is highly probable then. If that be the case, we will likely be well under 500 this season. That would translate to a high draft pick, and a really good one or two to follow.

I hate to be talking about this so early, but the team is not looking good, beyond the injuries. But losing key players has to hurt.

But sure, looking forward I hope we go OT and LBing (OLB for sure), early.

Comment

already hoping for Lawrence.i like Lock,but wondering if he can stay upright.
            I miss real Bronco football

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
              I can't get behind tanking for anybody if it's going to be this current staff that is tasked with developing them.
              Absolutely this!! This organization need a culture change in a big way

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian Bronco View Post
                already hoping for Lawrence.i like Lock,but wondering if he can stay upright.
                Lawrence won't be able to stay upright behind this line either.

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                  We are not going to be in the conversation at all. We are not going to be the worst team in the league, that honor will be one of the NY teams. Imo, we will be around the top 10 again and I think our target will be (and should be) the top OT and or a top edge rusher....(I think we lose Von)
                  But both of those teams have recently picked 1st round QBs, are they ready to dump who they have for TL already? If not, they we only need to be the third worst team to be in line to get TL, but most likely, those in the #1 or #2 positions would trade back and make a huge deal to give up that coveted draft spot that has been eyed for years. We need O-Line help first and foremost, that will protect our QBs and help our run game. More WRs or anymore offensive weapons don't help.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Have you seen the rest of the Jets schedule? Who could they possibly beat? No chance we are getting the number 1 pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotst View Post
                      Have you seen the rest of the Jets schedule? Who could they possibly beat? No chance we are getting the number 1 pick.
                      They can beat... Denver 😳
                      Follow me on Twitter
                      @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

I won't root for them to lose, but I mean, if the unholy hell of 2020 were to throw us a bone and everything were to go (and stay) wrong.... I wouldn't be opposed to getting Lawrence...
                        sigpic

Comment

We are poorly prepared, un-motivated and thin on talent ourselves. So to think we're any better than them, or any of the other bottom dwelling teams, right now is foolish. Until I actually see a team that wan't to win, I have a hard time believing we're gonna beat anyone on our schedule either.

Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
                          They can beat... Denver ��
                          Interestingly we can't generate pressure. Because of that he has no reason to see ghosts against us. That could be a major problem regardless of how "bad" their team is.
                          #swapping

Comment

Even if we win this game, I have a feeling Gase is going to get fired. Gregg Williams might become the interim HC, and the team will play better. They could end up winning a few.

It's a guess on my part, but I can't think of any reason for the Jets not to fire him, and I've seen a team rally behind Williams as an interim HC before.

My main concern though, above all else, is to see Lock come back and do well. That's what I'm really pulling for.

Comment

Originally posted by Chronoless View Post
                              I know its early...... but after Casey's Injure (We just cant get a break this year, everyone is just getting hurt), when do the Trevor Lawrence banwagon starts?
                              Now!!! It starts now.

Lets assume we find a way to suck more than the Jets ( and it's not a long shot at this point.

I like Lock and would really like to see him be successful, but IMO Trevor Lawrence is an amazing talent, amazing....

The real question becomes, could you ponder taking a kings ransom to give up #1 and possibly pass on a guy who ends up being a hybrid of Andrew Luck and Deshaun Watson...

Comment

Working...
                              X