Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Updated MB is Awesome !! As far as Drew Lock goes unless he can perform like Ripping Rypien then you have to Sit him. This year so far has been a Disappointment as far as Drew goes he has to show us does he really have it or not? Accuracy on the Deep Ball?

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
      This Updated MB is Awesome !! As far as Drew Lock goes unless he can perform like Ripping Rypien then you have to Sit him. This year so far has been a Disappointment as far as Drew goes he has to show us does he really have it or not? Accuracy on the Deep Ball?
      Is this really a response from a Broncos fan? Brett has as many picks in one game vs the WORST secondary in the NFL as Lock has had over six starts. The comical posts about how bad Lock is on here is insane. The Jets are AWFUL and he threw a pick six and had Desir gift him a TD with a nice play from Jeudy. This post sums up the last 5 years in Broncos country. Drew Lock is the GUY in Denver this year and I hope Brett never has to start a game again in the Orange and Blue.

Oh and FYI he has taken 1/10th the sacks as other Broncos QBs over the same time. Yeah one game is enough to bench him and claim Brett is the next Tom Brady by this post. Sick and tired of uneducated football fans.
      Last edited by Rmac_15; 10-08-2020, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rmac_15 View Post

Is this really a response from a Broncos fan? Brett has as many picks in one game vs the WORST secondary in the NFL as Lock has had over six starts. The comical posts about how bad Lock is on here is insane. The Jets are AWFUL and he threw a pick six and had Desir gift him a TD with a nice play from Jeudy. This post sums up the last 5 years in Broncos country. Drew Lock is the GUY in Denver this year and I hope Brett never has to start a game again in the Orange and Blue.

Oh and FYI he has taken 1/10th the sacks as other Broncos QBs over the same time. Yeah one game is enough to bench him and claim Brett is the next Tom Brady by this post. Sick and tired of uneducated football fans.

Listen I was all aboard the Drew Lock Train However starting out this Year in his 2 Games Real NFL Games Not Preseason No Excuses did he perform to Standard? No he did not and he ended up with the 2 Losses Ripin comes in drops dimes into Tim Patrick's Hands and J.J 's Dime and to be honest he is 4-5 on the Long Ball while Drew is 4-16 Accuracy? I want to give Drew Time however year another 0-3 was about to be 0-4 Start and Washington Just Benched D.Haskins So to say that Drew Needs to Start Winning or Dropping 300 Plus Yards and Atleast a Few Touchdowns per game Look at the Charges and Their QB Just Sayin. Produce or Take A Seat and On to The Next QB !

Comment

Listen I was all aboard the Drew Lock Train However starting out this Year in his 2 Games Real NFL Games Not Preseason No Excuses did he perform to Standard? No he did not and he ended up with the 2 Losses Ripin comes in drops dimes into Tim Patrick's Hands and J.J 's Dime and to be honest he is 4-5 on the Long Ball while Drew is 4-16 Accuracy? I want to give Drew Time however year another 0-3 was about to be 0-4 Start and Washington Just Benched D.Haskins So to say that Drew Needs to Start Winning or Dropping 300 Plus Yards and Atleast a Few Touchdowns per game Look at the Charges and Their QB Just Sayin. Produce or Take A Seat and On to The Next QB !
          OK. First of all let me say that I like Rypien a lot. With that being said he doesn't drop dimes because he can't. He doesn't have the arm for it. He is really good on the short and intermediate stuff though. He also had the benefit of an upgrade in pass pro at the RT spot, which was nice. I'd say Rypien is the football IQ smartest QB on our roster though. That's where he makes a difference and that's the way he can be effective when we have to use him. But Rypien over Lock? Not a chance in hell.
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Another update...sort of:

Elway: Drew Lock's Shoulder 'Says He Feels Well'

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...-he-feels-well
            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

didnt lock get hurt on like the first drive of the steelers game? the score was 0-0 and on that drive they got into the red zone. Granted it wasnt really due to him but because of melvin gordon having an amazing series. How are you gonna pin that loss on lock?

Lock went 4-1 last year and is 0-1 this year. That would make him 4-2 as a starter. Its a bit premature to say he needs to perform up to the standards of Rypien who is 1-0 as a starter against the worst team in the nfl and threw 3 ints.

Comment

Lololol

This post is not going to age well.
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                  I think Lock needs to win 7 or 8 games this year.
                  It is Sink or Swim time for Lock.

(IMO)
                  thats not realistic at this point

Comment

He should have 10 games left, so he has to go 6-4 for me.
                    (​​​​So 6 wins)

Comment

Just looking in and seeing what the people are saying here.
                      In my best Terrell Owen's voice...on Justin Fields. "That's my quarterback"

Comment

Originally posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
                        Just looking in and seeing what the people are saying here.
                        We could have had Lamar Jackson!

Comment

How he plays is more important to me if we get wins or not.

If our defense starts to play lights out like it did in 2015...we win almost every game left in the season...but Lock has a passer rating below 70 and more Ints than TDs....well I know that is what Jake Plummer fans look for but me I am looking for better QB play.
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

We could have had Lamar Jackson!

Why settle for that...we had the draft position to get Tom Brady and Joe Montana...shoot we had better draft position than KC did we could have gotten Mahomes....shoot why stop at the QB....we could have drafted dozens of HoFers throughout the years.

Guess what....so could just about every other team in the NFL but they ALSO did not.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Why settle for that...we had the draft position to get Tom Brady and Joe Montana...shoot we had better draft position than KC did we could have gotten Mahomes....shoot why stop at the QB....we could have drafted dozens of HoFers throughout the years.

Guess what....so could just about every other team in the NFL but they ALSO did not.
                              Yeah, I actually don't care we didn't get Lamar, I was just responding to Ear.

Comment

Yeah, I actually don't care we didn't get Lamar, I was just responding to Ear.

Ok understood

I was having a hard time deciding to respond the way or go the Tebow response. It is not popular but before we got PM I was all ready to go All In with Tebow like how Balt has done with Lamar.

Comment

Working...
                                X