Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any news on Lock?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Tebow beat the Steelers in the Playoffs!!!
    (That was a fun game to watch, I wasn't sure about the New OT rules at the time, but we were jumping around the living room and hooting and hollering!!!!)

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
      Tebow beat the Steelers in the Playoffs!!!
      (That was a fun game to watch, I wasn't sure about the New OT rules at the time, but we were jumping around the living room and hooting and hollering!!!!)
      Work had me staying in a hotel in Israel when that game was played. It was on TV before dawn Israel time and I thought I was going to get thrown out of the hotel I was so loud. Lucky the hotel was in a place that was very friendly to Western Culture. Quite the roller coaster ride that season.
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

      Comment


      • #33
        The Trevor Lawrence game is on!
        I'm going to start checking this kid out a little more.

        Comment


        • #34
          I'm not sure how the tie breaks work for this season but i think if we win at Foxborough on Monday, we will go ahead of the Patriots in the overall AFC rankings.

          Comment


          • #35
            Good thing about a postponement....Lock is more likely to play in that one!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by CanDB View Post
              Good thing about a postponement....Lock is more likely to play in that one!
              Was hoping the Mia game would be his first game back....hope he tears NE apart! Maybe we get Fant and Hamler back too.

              We will not know until Wed or Thur but I bet there is min 5 players who play next week who would not have played this week.
              Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Hadez View Post

                Was hoping the Mia game would be his first game back....hope he tears NE apart! Maybe we get Fant and Hamler back too.

                We will not know until Wed or Thur but I bet there is min 5 players who play next week who would not have played this week.
                Thinking positive is a gooooood thing!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                  Thinking positive is a gooooood thing!
                  IMO if I was NE I would rather play against Rypien without Gilmore than play against Lock with a more healthy offense. If the Jets can force Rypien into 3 bad picks you know BB was licking his chops.
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Good thing about a postponement....Lock is more likely to play in that one!
                    I was just thinking that. And last I saw Fant was definitely ruled out of playing a game today, so maybe Fant can play by next Sunday.
                    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Hadez View Post

                      IMO if I was NE I would rather play against Rypien without Gilmore than play against Lock with a more healthy offense. If the Jets can force Rypien into 3 bad picks you know BB was licking his chops.
                      I don’t think BB is worried about Rypien or Lock. And I’m sure he wants Gilmore in there either way.
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        "China Doll" better get healed up soon!!!
                        (its time to take off his KC Chiefs jammy pants and Rub some dirt on it, and get back in there)

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Apparently Lock was getting some first team reps in practice last week. Fangio likely would’ve erred on the side of caution if we had played this week but with the extra week I doubt we’ll see Rypien coming out for that first drive. This team responds to Lock evidenced by the 4-1 finish last season. With Dotson now entrenched at RT we should see him flash even more. Interior is still a mess but Lock is good at avoiding sacks, hopefully he gets the ball out quick vs trying to make something out of nothing and reinjure his shoulder.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Lock was a full participant in practice today. Looks like the Broncos v Pats will have both starting QBs playing.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              Lock was a full participant in practice today. Looks like the Broncos v Pats will have both starting QBs playing.
                              That would be good. I don't have a lot of concern over the postponement if we get him back. He's the long term answer in my opinion, not the current backups. Gordon did not make things better though, which we have discussed elsewhere.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I hope Lock is back!
                                http://imgur.com/a/htafZB3

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X