This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

I'm surprised he was released , I thought he would be a good veteran backup.
    Same here. Elway must be one of the only GMs that does think you need some vet presence on office. Lock is probably one of only young starting QBs with no vet backup. Since sanders was moved on I felt like this team could use some veteran presence on offense

Comment

Originally posted by RockWarrior84 View Post

Same here. Elway must be one of the only GMs that does think you need some vet presence on office. Lock is probably one of only young starting QBs with no vet backup. Since sanders was moved on I felt like this team could use some veteran presence on offense
      At least Lock doesn't have to worry about not being the best QB on the roster, with the backups he has behind him.
      ​​​

Comment

NFL network just reported that Drew Lock is expected to start against the Pats today. Fingers crossed. I hope he's healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
          I think it's been 13 years since we won in Foxboro

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Good time to start a new trend!
          New trend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post

New trend!!!!
            And it's always nice to beat Cameron!!!

Comment

glad to see Drew back.i thought two passes to Albert O needed to be caught and one to Tim Patrick would have made the game a little better.
              I miss real Bronco football

Comment

I thought Denver dropped at least 2 if not 3 TD passes. Another 1st and goal from the 2 yard line. I think this was not Lock's best game he made some poor throws. Wondering if some receivers ran wrong routes too. The bomb with 4 minutes left that got intercepted did hit the receiver in the hands, though that wasn't my favorite decision given the time left on the clock and being 1st down.

Comment

Wound up in Albuquerque helping my daughter with landscaping, NFL app was blocked

Had to watch highlights last night, thought the kid looked good of not lazer sharp. We need our receivers to fight harder for those catches... A lot harder.

Overall, defense looks tough, Bmac is the man!!!
                  [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                    Wound up in Albuquerque helping my daughter with landscaping, NFL app was blocked

Had to watch highlights last night, thought the kid looked good of not lazer sharp. We need our receivers to fight harder for those catches... A lot harder.

Overall, defense looks tough, Bmac is the man!!!
                    Bro! It was on KRQE Channel 13.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Bro! It was on KRQE Channel 13.
                      I was in the yard doing landscaping, I usually do the live view on NFL app Ipad and bluetooth the audio. Then I run over and look at the good plays on replay.

Here in Taos or up at the ranch in Tres Piedras it works like a charm.

I couldn't even get KOA on Iheartradio,

What's up with the fire?
                      [sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

I was in the yard doing landscaping, I usually do the live view on NFL app Ipad and bluetooth the audio. Then I run over and look at the good plays on replay.

Here in Taos or up at the ranch in Tres Piedras it works like a charm.

I couldn't even get KOA on Iheartradio,

What's up with the fire?
                        The one in Los Manzanitas?
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• I watched Lock on YouTube, and he was saying about growing up in Kansas city and then going over to the "dark side" Playing for the Denver Broncos. And he seems to like being the "villain"! And I just hope that he can go and beat the Chiefs in arrowhead regularly.

Comment

• We have to have patience with our young QB! PLEASE let's not trash the kid just yet. We need to support and cheer for him, give him the whole season and see if he can improve.

Comment

• Agreed Capt. Jack. He is 5-3. Half a season. He made a lot of mental errors in this game. The only way to improve is game time experience. He has the physical tools. I was happy to hear he has been working with/ communicating with Kurt Werner. He has the work ethic. Reading NFL defenses is not easy or something that happens over night. I would like to see him take advantage of Noah Fant more often. Love his chemistry with our other young TE who is showing a lot of promise. Chemistry and experience will go a long way. Plus getting everyone back. Just losing lindsay today was a huge blow. He gives us way better balance and allows Gordon to just be a complimentary piece. Plus the play action after lindsay starts busting long runs really helps the offense. Lots to be excited about.

Comment

• If the Broncos find themselves in position to draft Fields from Ohio State, they should take him and trade Lock( Trevor Lawrence is a Jet, if he comes out).
                                You Mad Bro?

Comment

Working...
                                X