any news on Lock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any news on Lock?

Broncos fan stuck here outside of Kansas City.Any new news on Drew Lock?
    I miss real Bronco football

Fangio is saying 50-50 shot to play against the Pats, hopefully the extended week helps him because we will need him for any hope for a W in that one....
    sigpic

Comment

I know it’s a long shot, but if they can somehow pull a win out of their butts in New England, imagine what it would do for a young team and their confidence.

Comment

Vic said Lock will play when he is ready. Like mentioned there is a shot that it happens against NE but it is a long shot. Rypien is current starter for NE.

I hope Lock plays against Mia. I do not want KC to be his first game back as we really need to beat KC....and they are looking to maybe run the table this year.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          Vic said Lock will play when he is ready. Like mentioned there is a shot that it happens against NE but it is a long shot. Rypien is current starter for NE.

I hope Lock plays against Mia. I do not want KC to be his first game back as we really need to beat KC....and they are looking to maybe run the table this year.
          Yeah, Vic has me thinking back to the John Fox days where he says a lot without saying a lot...

“I like the touchdowns, I don’t like the interceptions.... our goal is to score more points than the other team.... we aren’t going to play anyone who can’t play”.

Profound!
          To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

With Cam having Covid, the whole team may not get to play the Patriots. If the game has to be rescheduled, that would be good news for Lock getting to start that one.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Humberg View Post
              Yeah, Vic has me thinking back to the John Fox days where he says a lot without saying a lot...

“I like the touchdowns, I don’t like the interceptions.... our goal is to score more points than the other team.... we aren’t going to play anyone who can’t play”.

Profound!
              Coachspeak
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                Coachspeak
                Yea it does not give us the information us fans crave but it also does not give information to opponents trying to beat us
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                  Yea it does not give us the information us fans crave but it also does not give information to opponents trying to beat us
                  That's about it; interesting dialect.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                    With Cam having Covid, the whole team may not get to play the Patriots. If the game has to be rescheduled, that would be good news for Lock getting to start that one.
                    that doesnt seem fair. we are on our 3rd string QB. put their backup QB in and lets play as long as no one else gets it

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
                      As long as the Patriots don't have a bigger outbreak they'll play next Sunday. The NFL has the Patriots playing Monday or Tuesday this week as long as there aren't anymore positive tests.

Denver will likely see either Hoyer or Stidham.

Comment

Originally posted by Dotst View Post
                        that doesnt seem fair. we are on our 3rd string QB. put their backup QB in and lets play as long as no one else gets it
                        I think you are missing the point. Covid has up to a 14 day incubation period. If Cam has it others on the team might and if they play Denver then the Denver players might get it and so on. It’s about limiting exposure that could potentially shut down the league.
                        To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

Injury Report: Drew Lock returns to practice, Broncos to evaluate progress as #DENvsNE approaches

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/i...ogress-as-denv

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                            Injury Report: Drew Lock returns to practice, Broncos to evaluate progress as #DENvsNE approaches

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/i...ogress-as-denv
                            It would be good to see him back in action, but you don't want to rush him.

We NEED Lock to play, because we need to continue to evaluate him. A six game history isn't anything to judge him on.

Comment

I think Lock needs to win 7 or 8 games this year.
                              It is Sink or Swim time for Lock.

(IMO)

Comment

Working...
                              X