Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We just played two real good defenses...this week we win!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We just played two real good defenses...this week we win!

We have one of the youngest offenses in the NFL, lost our QB early in the Pitt game and got manhandled by two really good defenses. Got to remember the other team gets paid too and sometimes they are more than earning their paycheck.

They are both top 3 in run defense. They are both top 4 in total defense and they are both top 8 in scoring defense.

I said in the Tom Brady thread last week was going to be a game we would want to forget. There were just too many thing in the football signs for me to think we would even compete. What does not kill us makes us stronger and there is still 13 games to play.

This week we are going to win. I will say it here and now.

Bronco win against the Jets!

Why? I got my reasons and not going to argue as lot of posters have good reasons to be negative right now. Part of it is I bleed Orange and Blue yea....but this team is not as bad as some think. IMO this week we start to see what kind of coaching we actually have. Alfred Williams said on one of the Bronco Training Camp videos good coaching with the most horrible talent will get a team 5 wins at the min. We have talent but we also have a lot of young guys we need to develop into NFL players. This week...with a lot of injuries and back ups playing...we see the Broncos win!
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

I think we can win for sure. Not sure Rypien can get it done though but it seems like we might rotate him and Driskell

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      I think we can win for sure. Not sure Rypien can get it done though but it seems like we might rotate him and Driskell
      Have faith in Rypien for Thursday
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
        Have faith in Rypien for Thursday
        Seemed like the coaches are channeling Vance Joseph. This game may set Thursday Night Football back years.

Comment

3 picks was too much but we won!

Comment

Good call on the W! Let's get another next week!
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Working...
            X