Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilkinson to IR it seems

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ured-shin-bone

I never like seeing an injured player, but the poor guy was never the answer as a starting OT. Still, he played hard and, obviously, laid it all on the line for the team as best he could. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      I never like seeing an injured player, but the poor guy was never the answer as a starting OT. Still, he played hard and, obviously, laid it all on the line for the team as best he could. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
      I just had to refrain from any commentary. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy is all I can say.

Comment

I feel bad for him. From everything I have seen he is giving it 110% all the time and that is all we can ask from a player.

It may even be best for him because imo the longer he plays at OT the shorter his career gets in the NFL.
        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Can’t catch a break. I hope he recovers well and returns to a position more suitable for his abilities. Players who give it their all will always have a place.

Comment

Even though he has been pretty horrible, it sucks to see yet ANOTHER starter placed on IR. We are cursed.

Comment

Whelp...thanks for the effort, Wilks. I hope he heals up and goes on to have a productive career. Meanwhile I think a change was due at the RT position anyway so we'll see what happens.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Sorry to see another injury and I wish him the best.

I will say that he was being just schooled at the right tackle position so while you never want to see an injury, I haven’t understood why Munchak hasn’t made the move to Dotson, a guy who up to this point has been pretty decent in his career. I guess now we get to see how this plays out.
                To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

Seemed like Dotson played well

Comment

Working...
                  X