Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilkinson to IR it seems

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ured-shin-bone

I never like seeing an injured player, but the poor guy was never the answer as a starting OT. Still, he played hard and, obviously, laid it all on the line for the team as best he could. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      I never like seeing an injured player, but the poor guy was never the answer as a starting OT. Still, he played hard and, obviously, laid it all on the line for the team as best he could. Hope he has a speedy recovery.
      I just had to refrain from any commentary. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy is all I can say.

Comment

I feel bad for him. From everything I have seen he is giving it 110% all the time and that is all we can ask from a player.

It may even be best for him because imo the longer he plays at OT the shorter his career gets in the NFL.
        Let's Ride!

Comment

Can’t catch a break. I hope he recovers well and returns to a position more suitable for his abilities. Players who give it their all will always have a place.

Comment

Even though he has been pretty horrible, it sucks to see yet ANOTHER starter placed on IR. We are cursed.

Comment

Whelp...thanks for the effort, Wilks. I hope he heals up and goes on to have a productive career. Meanwhile I think a change was due at the RT position anyway so we'll see what happens.
              Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Sorry to see another injury and I wish him the best.

I will say that he was being just schooled at the right tackle position so while you never want to see an injury, I haven’t understood why Munchak hasn’t made the move to Dotson, a guy who up to this point has been pretty decent in his career. I guess now we get to see how this plays out.
                To permit irresponsible authority is to sell disaster. (Heinlein)...like Broncos season tickets!

Comment

Seemed like Dotson played well

Comment

Working...
                  X