injury threoy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    I really hope they don't do that. As boring as preseason is, players need to go against other players going full speed. Practice doesn't simulate anywhere close to that tempo and speed. And practice doesn't have the hitting that games do.
    I love preseason games. Always watch them, if they are broadcast. It gives a chance to see some guys who might end up on the PS where they usually aren't seen.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      I love preseason games. Always watch them, if they are broadcast. It gives a chance to see some guys who might end up on the PS where they usually aren't seen.
      I like seeing the new guys, but the games tend to get very very sloppy as they make substitutions, and the play calling is so vanilla...with good reason of course. So it's tough to watch as the game goes on. I always do, but it's not easy to watch.

Comment

I like seeing the new guys, but the games tend to get very very sloppy as they make substitutions, and the play calling is so vanilla...with good reason of course. So it's tough to watch as the game goes on. I always do, but it's not easy to watch.
        Have seen so many high school football games, standards might be low.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Have seen so many high school football games, standards might be low.
          I've coached many high school games myself, so I know what you're saying. Although usually I'm so locked into what I need to do, I don't get the chance to just watch the game.

Comment

I've coached many high school games myself, so I know what you're saying. Although usually I'm so locked into what I need to do, I don't get the chance to just watch the game.
            Well, there's scouting, too, but that's not a leisurely activity either.

Comment

Working...
            X