Williams and Kilgo Added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams and Kilgo Added

Denver has added Sylvester Williams and Darius Kilgo to their practice squad. Both players were a part of the 2015 Super Bowl roster.

https://www.milehighreport.com/2020/...practice-squad

Don’t ask me about them. We are missing our number 1s across the board.

Comment

How things go full circle...
      sigpic

Comment

All I’m saying.. with them we win Super Bowls, without them we do not.

Super Bowl 2020 or bust
        Follow me on Twitter
        @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

Not sure if I have seen the DL decimated like ours has been in 2020.

We just need bodies. Hopefully these guys stay on the PS as our current guys produce and stay healthy. If not they get another shot to make their case for the NFL.
          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

With the addition of Timmy Jernigan Denver has five D-Linemen on the roster. There are now three on the PS with Sylvester Williams and Darius Kilgo joining Deyon Sizer. That's eight available at the moment with DeMarcus Walker and Dre'Mont Jones possibly coming off IR later on this season.

The Broncos usually activate five D-Linemen on game day. If they feel they need a couple of experienced, big-bodied DTs who can plug a gap, Williams and Kilgo fit the job description. First order of business with them will be to get them conditioned into some kind of game shape.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
              All I’m saying.. with them we win Super Bowls, without them we do not.

Super Bowl 2020 or bust
              I believe we also lost with Williams too.

But Kilgo did win another Super Bowl the next season

Comment

Sylvester Williams has been added to the roster today. They released Blake Bortles to clear the spot for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                  Sylvester Williams has been added to the roster today. They released Blake Bortles to clear the spot for him.
                  Don't know exactly how many snaps Sylvester had, but he had that big tackle down inside the -5 to keep Newton out of the EZ. Newton has never beaten the Broncos.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post

Sly came up with a big stop today. Nice to hear his name again as a Bronco.

Comment

Yea was happy Sly made a play. Not just him saw some plays made by a lot of different players on the front 7 who are only in the game because of our massive amount of injuries on the front 7.

Good job to the players for stepping up and good job by the coaches for having these guys ready to make positive impacts on game day!

Defense came up huge this week!!
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
                      X