portis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portis

portis is a bad dog,keep up the good work!

Hell YEAH!!!

Man Portis you DA MAN DOG!!!! that is all i have to say!!!!
    Broncos RULE!!!!

Comment

Let's just go ahead and say it....

Portis is the best RB in the NFL.
      Originally posted by boltzpride619
      What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
      True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Re: Re: Let's just go ahead and say it....

Originally posted by horseface
        not by a long shot...but good try.
        Not by a long shot? I put him in the top five, so that makes it a lot closer than a long shot.

Maybe you should watch the way he runs compared to other great backs in the game's history, and you'll see why EVERYONE(not just denver fans) thinks that Portis is the real deal. Try to think with an unbiased opinion.

Comment

I can honestly say that Portis is doing an excellent job at filling Davis' shoes out on the field. He is as good, if not better than, Davis and I can only hope that he gets even better with time and surpasses everyone else to become #1 in the league.

Comment

Clinton Portis is the best running back in the league. The only player that comes close is Priest Holmes, and even so Portis beats him. Ladanian Tomlinson is arguably the only back as talented as Clinton. However, if Portis had the same offensive line that Holmes currently has then the NFL would see the scariest thing in a while.

Comment

I never said he wasn't great...however, I did say he is not close to the BEST IN THE NFL. He is somewhere between 5-10, but it's early in his career. He could easily be the best when he is done. For now, he should be happy with about 7th. As for unbiased opinions, it's that that puts him in your top 5.
              i've read multiple "unbiased" commentators place portis in the top 3 current rbs.
              sigpic
              go broncos
              share the sidewalk
              liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

name one other back with ALL the skills Portis posesses.
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

DON'T COMPARE A 2ND YR. GUY TO T. DAVIS...IT'S RIDICULOUS
                  Agreed. We can compare him to T. Davis when he is a bit more seasoned, but right now don't start comparing the two. I'm not saying he is not good, but don't compare him to Terrell just yet.

As far as Priest vs. Portis, I would take Portis in a heartbeat. In as unbiased of an opinion as I can have, Portis is younger, quicker, and more agile than Priest. However, Priest and Tomlinson would probably be next; even though Tomlinson doesn't get a chance to do much with the Chargers, I think the man has skills. I also have to put Marshall Faulk up there for obvious reasons (though he is possibly nearing the end of his prime). Edgerrin (sp.?) James is also pretty decent.

When it comes down to it, these are my top five:

1) C. Portis
                  2) P. Holmes
                  3) L. Tomlinson
                  4) M. Faulk
                  5) E. James

This is just my opinion. If you think I am an idiot, that is okay because I am used to being called that.
                  Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Mine:

1. Ricky Williams (****head)
                    2= Priest Holmes, Clinton Portis
                    4. Ladanian Tomlinson
                    5. Marshall Faulk
                    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

OK I can admitit when I am wrong

OK I can admit when I am wrong...A couple of weeks ago I questioned Clinton's heart and I am sorry. He truly is showing the durability and power that the great RB of yesteryear showed. We new he had the moves and speed.... but now has proven he has the HEART. He is what makes a good team great, and look out HOF.

Comment

STOP HATING BASTARD PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINION JUST LIKE YOU HAVE ONE STUPID
                        I'm Such A Lady

Comment

Portis is a great back but the only part he needs to work on is his power. He has greatly improved that over last year but he still had trouble with power teams like the ravens. Horseface, if you wanna ask an unbiased person who is the best RB go ask John Madden but dont be mad if priest has to settle for 2nd.
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Working...
                          X