No announcement yet.

My apologies to the Broncos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I was starting to feel doubt this morning because I heard so many negative predictions about the game...I'm just glad that they were all wrong and that we are on our way to the playoofs!

Comment

Originally posted by KrstBeam
      Personally, I was starting to feel doubt this morning because I heard so many negative predictions about the game...I'm just glad that they were all wrong and that we are on our way to the playoofs!
      I know what you mean. When practically every "professional" analyst picks against your team, it can add to your doubt.

But it's so much sweeter when your team proves them all wrong. Of course, the sweetest game like that was against the Packers in a little game called the Super Bowl.
      "You can't take the sky from me..."
      ------
      "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I hope this would raise an eyebrow or two that the Colts got decimated!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Yeah! Playoffs baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
            Treat is as a preseason game, rest your guys.

I am sure Aardy-choke will be here soon enough, he is a Favre rah rah man.
            He has no credibility. At the beginning of the season he said that Denver would finish no better than 7-9, then after the Squaws game he said they would finish no better than 9-7 and no playoffs. So much for the guy who knows everything. If Denver looses to the Packers I would expect him to show up and spout off with his "I told you so".
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
              He has no credibility. At the beginning of the season he said that Denver would finish no better than 7-9, then after the Squaws game he said they would finish no better than 9-7 and no playoffs. So much for the guy who knows everything. If Denver looses to the Packers I would expect him to show up and spout off with his "I told you so".
              Denver might not have anything to play for next week so they might be resting some of their key players. I'd still like to see them beat the Pack and keep them out of the playoffs.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by jocool
                Im sorry to! I thought they would lose as well. Im so happy they didnt! AS, you can tell my mouth and posts are a flapping!
                Stop being sorry, we all had doughts, how about congradulations to a great team. Everyone played well. offesne, defense, and dont look know but the Specials teams came up with a blocked punt. If they play like this in the play offs watch out everyone. Griffen gets the game ball for sure, WOW, he just proved to everyone that he is a player

Comment

Originally posted by Montanabronco
                  Griffen gets the game ball for sure, WOW, he just proved to everyone that he is a player
                  Kudos to the O-Line for opening up such huge holes for Griffin to run through. The game plan was worked (almost) to perfection. After that INT to start the game, Denver was brilliant. Good job, guys!
                  Fending off Chefs left and right since 1980.

Comment

Originally posted by Montanabronco
                    Stop being sorry, we all had doughts, how about congradulations to a great team. Everyone played well. offesne, defense, and dont look know but the Specials teams came up with a blocked punt. If they play like this in the play offs watch out everyone. Griffen gets the game ball for sure, WOW, he just proved to everyone that he is a player
                    Just piggy back here for moment. Since Jashon and Donnie have been inserted into the starting lineup they have done really good job filling in for Gold and Mobley. Even though Denver didn't score off the block punt it was still a huge play.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                    X