• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    TXBRONC
    Captain

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Montanabronco
    Stop being sorry, we all had doughts, how about congradulations to a great team. Everyone played well. offesne, defense, and dont look know but the Specials teams came up with a blocked punt. If they play like this in the play offs watch out everyone. Griffen gets the game ball for sure, WOW, he just proved to everyone that he is a player
    Just piggy back here for moment. Since Jashon and Donnie have been inserted into the starting lineup they have done really good job filling in for Gold and Mobley. Even though Denver didn't score off the block punt it was still a huge play.

Leave a comment:

• Pierce
    Practice Squad

• Pierce
    replied
    Originally posted by Montanabronco
    Griffen gets the game ball for sure, WOW, he just proved to everyone that he is a player
    Kudos to the O-Line for opening up such huge holes for Griffin to run through. The game plan was worked (almost) to perfection. After that INT to start the game, Denver was brilliant. Good job, guys!

Leave a comment:

• Montanabronco
    Practice Squad

• Montanabronco
    replied
    Originally posted by jocool
    Im sorry to! I thought they would lose as well. Im so happy they didnt! AS, you can tell my mouth and posts are a flapping!
    Stop being sorry, we all had doughts, how about congradulations to a great team. Everyone played well. offesne, defense, and dont look know but the Specials teams came up with a blocked punt. If they play like this in the play offs watch out everyone. Griffen gets the game ball for sure, WOW, he just proved to everyone that he is a player

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    Hail to the King, baby!

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    He has no credibility. At the beginning of the season he said that Denver would finish no better than 7-9, then after the Squaws game he said they would finish no better than 9-7 and no playoffs. So much for the guy who knows everything. If Denver looses to the Packers I would expect him to show up and spout off with his "I told you so".
    Denver might not have anything to play for next week so they might be resting some of their key players. I'd still like to see them beat the Pack and keep them out of the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    Captain

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway
    Treat is as a preseason game, rest your guys.

I am sure Aardy-choke will be here soon enough, he is a Favre rah rah man.
    He has no credibility. At the beginning of the season he said that Denver would finish no better than 7-9, then after the Squaws game he said they would finish no better than 9-7 and no playoffs. So much for the guy who knows everything. If Denver looses to the Packers I would expect him to show up and spout off with his "I told you so".

Leave a comment:

• evolaerok
    Practice Squad

• evolaerok
    replied
    Yeah! Playoffs baby!

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    Playmaker

• AsianOrange
    replied
    I hope this would raise an eyebrow or two that the Colts got decimated!

Leave a comment:

• Javalon
    Hail to the King, baby!

• Javalon
    replied
    Originally posted by KrstBeam
    Personally, I was starting to feel doubt this morning because I heard so many negative predictions about the game...I'm just glad that they were all wrong and that we are on our way to the playoofs!
    I know what you mean. When practically every "professional" analyst picks against your team, it can add to your doubt.

But it's so much sweeter when your team proves them all wrong. Of course, the sweetest game like that was against the Packers in a little game called the Super Bowl.

Leave a comment:

• KrstBeam
    Practice Squad

• KrstBeam
    replied
    Personally, I was starting to feel doubt this morning because I heard so many negative predictions about the game...I'm just glad that they were all wrong and that we are on our way to the playoofs!

Leave a comment:

• jocool
    Practice Squad

• jocool
    replied
    Im sorry to! I thought they would lose as well. Im so happy they didnt! AS, you can tell my mouth and posts are a flapping!

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    Special Teams

• broncofan303
    replied
    Re: My apologies to the Broncos!

Originally posted by Javalon
    I thought the Broncos would lose this game. I was obviously (and thankfully) wrong. I definitely thought the Broncos had a chance but I thought the Colts would just be too difficult to stop on offense.

I apologize the the Broncos' defense because I thought Manning would shred them.

I apologize the Quentin Griffin because I thought was too small to carry the ball more than about 10 times a game. (How about 28 carries!)

I apologize to Ashley Lelie for questioning his hands earlier this season. He seems to have gotten his confidence back and just in time for our playoff run. Good job.

But I really want to thank the Broncos for winning because, despite my doubts, I still picked the Broncos in my football pools and I think I did really well thanks to this "upset."

The Colts were the one team I thought Denver did not match up well against because of their passing defense versus Indy's passing offense. I am so glad they proved my doubts were unfounded. If they can handle the Colts' offense, they can handle anybody. Now they just have to do it.

Thank you Broncos for making the playoffs and making my night!

I told you, the whole manning family is overrated, I wasn't worried about this game at all, it was like playing a Brian Griese that actually can throw to wide open WR's...the WR's totally make Manning, Harrision is just awesome.. good focus and great ability to catch..
    and Lelie..coming up huge for us...

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    Playmaker

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos_mtnman
    No way. Play it like you always would. Maybe rest CP, but play it straight.

Remember the Jaguars in 96. We rested our team after sowing up home field and got beat in the first round.

You're right Elway....Dener in 96 clinched a playoff bearth in week 12!~ Of course you would slow down and got caught by that Jag team!

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    Master of Game Day!

• Elway
    replied
    We had a bye week for the Jaguars, that worked against us, becuase we won so early and had rested so long.

We have dinged up players, we need them fresh for the road games in the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• broncos_mtnman
    Are you not entertained?

• broncos_mtnman
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway
    Treat is as a preseason game, rest your guys.
    No way. Play it like you always would. Maybe rest CP, but play it straight.

Remember the Jaguars in 96. We rested our team after sowing up home field and got beat in the first round.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    Playmaker

• AsianOrange
    replied
    ESPN Sportscenter is about to have all of Sharpe's mic on air.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X