Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colts fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    HAHA! Who do the Chiefs have this Sunday?


    Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

    2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by dhall26
      I said it because really to tell you the truth, you're a rival, you guys do the same to us, and you know it!, Hell most of you on here said the LIONS would beat us. But hey, I picked you guys on my sheet to win, I knew you had it in you, I just didn't want to admit it, the Horses didn't bring their D, and Montana, you'll be glad to know I HOPE THE PACKERS BEAT YOU !!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS BRONCO FANS!!!!
      You have rather singular wit about dhall. Your posts shows what hypocrite you are. You're thanking Denver now but when second round of the playoffs starts, I fully expect the Squaws not make it out of the second round of the playoffs. Heck even the Squaw players don't think their going to make it very far. So why don't you do yourself a favor get lost you're nothing but a puke anyway.
      John 11: 25-27

      My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



      Thanks Snk16

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by dhall26
        I said it because really to tell you the truth, you're a rival, you guys do the same to us, and you know it!, Hell most of you on here said the LIONS would beat us. But hey, I picked you guys on my sheet to win, I knew you had it in you, I just didn't want to admit it, the Horses didn't bring their D, and Montana, you'll be glad to know I HOPE THE PACKERS BEAT YOU !!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS BRONCO FANS!!!!
        ************************************************

        Ok.....I have come on and predicted Broncos Wins for the last couple of weeks now. So here is my prediction for their last game of the Regular Season. With or Without Bret Favre in there, The Broncos will win it by a score of 42 to 21. My scoring prediction was off on last night's game, but hell...a "W" is a "W". I didn't expect our "D" to pound the Colts like they did. Nor did I expect our "O" to own the field like they did! Great game Broncos! Bring on the Pack!

        Comment


        • #19
          i don't expect the Packers to give up that many points to Denver, especailly if the game is "meaningless". I say if Denver wins...it squeeks by. The Packers need to win to keep their playoff hopes alive.
          Last edited by AsianOrange; 12-22-2003, 08:41 AM.


          Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

          2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by AsianOrange
            i don't expect the Packers to give up that many points to Denver, especailly if the game is "meaningless". I say if Denver wins...it squeeks by. The Packers need to win to keep their playoff hopes alive.
            ********************************************
            Hey Asian.....ok, maybe it's wishful thinking on the Broncos dominating the game against the Pac. However, I do feel that we will win it by at least 10 points or greater! Not just a squeek by. Bret and the Pac are competetive, but I don't feel that they have it in them to stomp the Broncos. Mike will have them prepared like he did last night, and they will show how deserving of a Playoff appearance they have earned.

            Comment


            • #21
              hey Tex, you are an idiot, try reading the posts us chiefs fans have bveen posting this morning, they are all congratulating and giving props to the broncos who are now the best team in the AFC. We do have the class to admit that our hated AFC west rival is gettin it done, and our D sucks and I for one hope the AFC chamnp comes from the AFC west, regardless of if its the Broncos or the chiefs, whereas you probably would root agaisnt the chiefs if the broncos got knocked out rightr? Anyhow, goold game by your team last night, they deserved the win.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by SixxGunz
                ********************************************
                Hey Asian.....ok, maybe it's wishful thinking on the Broncos dominating the game against the Pac. However, I do feel that we will win it by at least 10 points or greater!
                let me ask you this SixxGunz:

                What if Shanahan sits down the starters?


                Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

                2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by SixxGunz
                  ************************************************

                  Ok.....I have come on and predicted Broncos Wins for the last couple of weeks now. So here is my prediction for their last game of the Regular Season. With or Without Bret Favre in there, The Broncos will win it by a score of 42 to 21. My scoring prediction was off on last night's game, but hell...a "W" is a "W". I didn't expect our "D" to pound the Colts like they did. Nor did I expect our "O" to own the field like they did! Great game Broncos! Bring on the Pack!

                  It was a joke Donkey, I don't really think the Packers will win, but I'll say they will, just to annoy you!! But on a for real , BRONCOS 26 PACKERS 23
                  [QUOTE]
                  If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991


                  The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Well I'm not joking about this, Bear 24 Squaws 17. Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS Squaw boy!
                    John 11: 25-27

                    My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                    Thanks Snk16

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X