Colts fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts fans

Not saying they're anywhere near the troll as are the Chefs, but.....where are they????
    I remember some prophecies saying 3, 4 touchdown bashing by the Goats, I mean the Colts.
    Guess they know when they're beat.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

I think they were just watching the media too much. I don't think I saw one commentator predict the Broncos to win all week, especially not without Portis.
    sigpic
    Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

Steve Young picked the BRONCOS this morning to win, but he was the only one. Never write us off. Plain and simple.

Comment

I guess I hadn't heard that one-I'mn glad somebody picked us.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
          Steve Young picked the BRONCOS this morning to win, but he was the only one. Never write us off. Plain and simple.
          Did you know Young was the one that went undefeated the week before? Good call Steve!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

The Colts fans that I read on this BB have been polite and all of them thought it would be a close game in the Colts favor. It was the idiot dhall26 who was saying that Denver had no chance. Where is he his other Squaw lovin buddies who have been talkin trash? For that matter what's happened to Aardwolf, the guy who is never, the guy who first said Denver at best would finish 7-9, then changed his tune and said they might go 9-7 but still miss the playoffs? That big mouth has been back all of one time since Denver started on this winning streak.
            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
              The Colts fans that I read on this BB have been polite and all of them thought it would be a close game in the Colts favor. It was the idiot dhall26 who was saying that Denver had no chance. Where is he his other Squaw lovin buddies who have been talkin trash? For that matter what's happened to Aardwolf, the guy who is never, the guy who first said Denver at best would finish 7-9, then changed his tune and said they might go 9-7 but still miss the playoffs? That big mouth has been back all of one time since Denver started on this winning streak.
              Tex, they are licking their wounds from yesterday's bloodbath...they'll be back tomorrow and we'll se what they have to say.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Hey dred showed up right away and he was gracious about the whole thing. Even before the game he was gracious about everything. Other Colt fans that have been here acted with class as well. Unfortunenately, for them all the jerk Squaw fans who come here just be imflalatory are probably all over the Colts board gloating.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Re: Colts fans

Originally posted by rcsodak
                  Not saying they're anywhere near the troll as are the Chefs, but.....where are they????
                  I remember some prophecies saying 3, 4 touchdown bashing by the Goats, I mean the Colts.
                  Guess they know when they're beat.

Great game guys.
                  Somebody forgot to tell us that you have to play D in order to win.
                  James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                    Dhall said we would never win, but i bet he was also the biggest Broncos fan tonight, Chiefs needed us to win, they can thank us for their first round bye

Comment

The Colts fans DID show respect and class on our board. Very similar to the Browns fans who came by to *talk football*...thats TALK FOOTBALL, Squaw-punks...you might wanna try it sometime, instead of the moronic drivel I hear dripping out of your keyboards when you come talk your smack.

The one that killed me the most, was the Squaw-boy who claimed the only team who could beat the Colts was the Squaws.

Do they ever get tired of eating thier words, ya think? They must not, cause they keep spewing thier idiocy endlessly.

Oops...this mutated from a "Colts fans roxor" to "Squaw-boys suxor"....funny how that happens, eh?

Anyways, thx Colt folks. Come back by anytime! Good luck in the playoffs! (unless we pair up in the 1st round, of course)
                      "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Well the Chiefs fans just cant handle the fact that the Bronco's have always been and will always be better then thier team they think there is a rivalry between the Bronco's and Chiefs that has never been there the chiefs couldnt play water boy for the bronco's or even clean thier Jock straps much less be a rilvalry for us.....
                        and yes Peyton manning is a very good QB but doesnt matter how good you are if the other teams D comes to play and is a very good team not to mention having one of the best offensive schemming team ever Shanahan and Kubiack very tuff to beat those 2 when they are at thier best...

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                          Tex, they are licking their wounds from yesterday's bloodbath...they'll be back tomorrow and we'll se what they have to say.

LOL! Pretty accurate!
                          It figures the Colts would be great the year I leave indiana.

Comment

Originally posted by Montanabronco
                            Dhall said we would never win, but i bet he was also the biggest Broncos fan tonight, Chiefs needed us to win, they can thank us for their first round bye
                            I not sure if they really want to do that it only prolongs their imminent outsing from the playoffs by a week.

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by Montanabronco

I said it because really to tell you the truth, you're a rival, you guys do the same to us, and you know it!, Hell most of you on here said the LIONS would beat us. But hey, I picked you guys on my sheet to win, I knew you had it in you, I just didn't want to admit it, the Horses didn't bring their D, and Montana, you'll be glad to know I HOPE THE PACKERS BEAT YOU !!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS BRONCO FANS!!!!
                              [QUOTE]
                              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Working...
                              X