Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do the Broncos match up with the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do the Broncos match up with the best?

I do not like playing a team we just beat (Indy), right off. They know what went wrong and we could be over confident.

On the other hand, does anyone like playing the Ravens? Titans could lose their next game and avoid the Ravens?

Ravens or Indy?
    This is the NFL!!

Don't sing it... Bring It!!!!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Right now, i'd take either. With our defense I think we could stop Jamal or Peyton.

Comment

Who can we score on?

Ray Lewis has been a bad mojo for the Broncos O...maybe it's time to blow it out of the water!!!!

Can we score against the Colts?? DAH

6 of 1 and 1/2 doz of the other
      This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

If we could handle the Crows in the playoffs, we can run the table. Just beating a team that has had our number for so long, and that knocked us out in the first round of Greezy's one playoff showing would serve notice. Jamal is one of the few who has had success running on our D.

That said, I'd rather see Cincy any day. Lenny Walls would have a field day with Kitna.
        Kicking around, on a piece of ground, in your hometown;
        Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

- Roger Waters

Comment

Re: Who do the Broncos match up with the best?

Originally posted by JED Bronco
          I do not like playing a team we just beat (Indy), right off. They know what went wrong and we could be over confident.

On the other hand, does anyone like playing the Ravens? Titans could lose their next game and avoid the Ravens?

Ravens or Indy?
          If Indy loses and the Titans win, and the Broncos lose to the Packers, then we'd play in Tennesse for the first game.

That way we could avoid the Ravens and not have to play the Colts just 2 weeks later.

But I still have to pull for a Broncos' win next week.
          "You can't take the sky from me..."
          ------
          "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

We can beat anyone. but, I like our chances against the Titans best.
            sigpic
            Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

Cincy or Tenn..Okay!!

Originally posted by newguy
              We can beat anyone. but, I like our chances against the Titans best.
              Me Three!!!

They are definitely beatable!!

And we need a blowout type win!!!
              This is the NFL!!

Go Broncos!!!!!!!

Comment

Right now I would say that it is going to take a team with a strong defense agaisnt the run to stop the Broncos.
                Colts obviously do not have that and it was made very clear tonight.
                Titans (#1), Patriots (#3) or Miami (#4) would stand the best chances against you at this point.
                James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by dred
                  Right now I would say that it is going to take a team with a strong defense agaisnt the run to stop the Broncos.
                  Colts obviously do not have that and it was made very clear tonight.
                  Titans (#1), Patriots (#3) or Miami (#4) would stand the best chances against you at this point.
                  I like our chances against Tenn or NE. So sad that the Fish are watching the playoffs again. *sniff*
                  Kicking around, on a piece of ground, in your hometown;
                  Waiting for someone or something to show you the way.

- Roger Waters

Comment

Re: Who can we score on?

Originally posted by JED Bronco
                    Ray Lewis has been a bad mojo for the Broncos O...maybe it's time to blow it out of the water!!!!

Can we score against the Colts?? DAH

6 of 1 and 1/2 doz of the other
                    We need to set the record straight against Balti. The last match seemed like a give up, the D couldn't be arsed to play on the 2 Ravens TDs. With a (current) full strength team, on paper we can beat them we just have to play at our level. I don't want to face Anthony Wright though...
                    sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

As Ive stated before Im hopeing a match with thye Black birds. We need to get revenge on this team this is the year!

Comment

Working...
                      X