From the Bottom of my Chiefs Heart, All Jokes Aside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the Bottom of my Chiefs Heart, All Jokes Aside

Well, as much as this hurts, it is the only proper thing to do as a real football fan, but, I'm only gonna do it once (it might kill me to do it more often), Hey, PROPS to the Broncos for an exellent win in Indy, I didn't think they would pull it off. I was one of the chiefs fans saying that Plummer wasn't gonna be very good in denver, and maybe this game was an aberation (he has been pretty average all year), but he sure looked like a probowl QB last night. That pass at the end of the game while running was downright scary. I have to admit, that it isn't just being a chiefs fan, but any other fan in the AFC ought to be scared of the Broncos right now. I've been critical of Rat Shanahan, but he called a great game and (finally) got his team really motivated to play. They are peaking at the right time. There were some questionable calls, or non calls, like the horrible holding not called at the end of the game on a Plummer scramble, but it happens in every game (see, dante halls return against broncos) and it is part of the game. Anyway, props to a great game, silencing at least one critic here in KC, and best luck in the playoffs. I still dont think you'll be playin KC cause our D sucks and we'll be knocked out before you get to play us, but it would have been fun. If someone other than KC has to go to the superbowl, I'd rather they come from the AFC west, and whoever gets there, for petes sake dont let the Lambs win again. Bye the way, thanks for the bye round. Take 'er easy .

From the Bottom of my Chiefs Heart, All Jokes Aside

Now I know its the holidays, and its usually about this time a lot of people get all woozy koozy sentimental, but, I'm just going to say Congratulations to the Broncos. Now you might want to soak this up because come Playoff time I don't know if you'll hear me say this and I'll probably be back to my smack talking ways. And what I'm about to say isn't just because your team helped us out by beating the Colts, no I am going to say it because I think its true. But don't take it to heart and don't use it against me later on, I'm not trying to be nice (I'll never be nice to Donk fans) but I am trying to be real for a moment. Okay here I Go,

YOUR BRONCOS ARE ACTUALLY GOOD!!

Now, I'm still not convinced that Plummer is Elway , and I doubt I will ever get that stoned to think so, but I do believe he is much like Trent and he has the ability to lead a team. Now maybe other Chiefs fans will have something to say about this but I don't care. They're probably like me, they're just resentful. See they're like me , upset that your team has something we don't. DEFENSE. See we have an offense, and so do you, but you have a defense. After watching the Colts lose last night, I saw the same thing that we saw, pain as the Broncos did it again. Though I did pick your team, because I really felt you had it in you. I believe the Broncos are a darn good team, dangerous at times, they will scare you. The CHIEFS however, well, I don't want talk about my team today, Okay forget it, I'll talk, we're good, I don't know how good, its really hard to tell, see our team is so inconsistent right now, hell they could beat the Colts this week and turn around and probably lose to the Jags the next, who knows. I know this, we have to score high, I mean real high to win, so the inconstincey of the offense will have to end!! But back to the Broncos, good luck, I think you'll get what you want, you'll get to the playoffs and you'll more than likely beat those Horses again. Congratulations Bronco fans. Thanks for putting up with an annoying CHIEFS fan like myself. I know I talk a lot of crap on here. But I'm just a fan, just like you. I love my team, you love yours. In the end, we're just all in it for the same thing, fun and a Championship.

SO BRONCO FANS, I'll be gone for a few days, but when I return, you can almost guarantee I'll be back to my crap talking ways, but I do want to wish each and everyone of you a..................

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
    BE SAFE!!!!!!!!!
    BE GRATEFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (You're not a Colts Fan!!!)

Later, my fellow AFC WEST rivals!!!!!!

Rascal, Return of the Lava, The Saint, Glue Factory,Niesha 26, and to the rest of you! It's all in fun, have a Wonderful Holiday!!!!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

congrats and thanks

Congratulations on securing a playoff spot, and thank you for beating the colts... you are peaking at a good time...

The chiefs are fading it appears, but in the playoffs anything is possible. I for one, am pulling for an AFC Championship game with the Chiefs and Broncos... however with the way KC is playing we are not likely going to be the AFC west team in the AFC Championship.

The NFL is crazy this year. unreal. You never catch scenarios like this in the NBA or MLB... the NFL is truly the best.

Comment

Thanks Pats, you too man, JANUARY IS COMING THE CHIEFS GOT THEIR BYE, AND I WROTE TO LAWYER MILLOY AND TOLD HIM TO KICK YOUR BUTTS FOR ME!!!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Jaron, i always knew you were cool...but man, I'm all watered up!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
            Jaron, i always knew you were cool...but man, I'm all watered up!

Hey Asian, have a good christmas, Goooooooooo Chiefs!!!!
            [QUOTE]

Comment

Continued:

Good Job last night, its nice to see you've got it without PORTIS!!! Thanks for kicking the Horses!
              [QUOTE]

Comment

Dhall26...happiest of holidays to you and yours and thanks for the kudos.

Gotta say, youre offense is pretty damn good, but with Greg Robisnon as your D coordinator...you've got trouble a'comin'. I hated that guy when he was with the Broncos. The Chiefs HAVE TALENT on defense, but Robinson has no idea how to utilize it...he has to be the worst defensive coordinator in the past decade. You guys get rid of him...you'll take the Superbowl - period!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...CHiefs fans have always shown a good amount of class and it will be alot of fun for the Broncos and Chiefs to make the Faiders and Chargeless our beotches!

Merry Xmas!

Comment

Originally posted by TxBroncoFan
                  Dhall26...happiest of holidays to you and yours and thanks for the kudos.

Gotta say, youre offense is pretty damn good, but with Greg Robisnon as your D coordinator...you've got trouble a'comin'. I hated that guy when he was with the Broncos. The Chiefs HAVE TALENT on defense, but Robinson has no idea how to utilize it...he has to be the worst defensive coordinator in the past decade. You guys get rid of him...you'll take the Superbowl - period!

I've said it before and I'll say it again...CHiefs fans have always shown a good amount of class and it will be alot of fun for the Broncos and Chiefs to make the Faiders and Chargeless our beotches!

Merry Xmas!

Thanks TEXbronc, like I said, all smack aside, You donks have a good team, you're team is playing better than the others at this point, its good you guys got your shiitty moments out of the way, so you'll perform well against the horses or Crows, (well I'm not convinced you can take the Crows but I'll say hopefully you can!) and as for the RAIDERS (They've always been OUR BEYOTCHES)
                  [QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                  X