Perfect Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Scenario

What scenerio has to happen for us to play the Ravens?

If the Titans lose to the Bucs this weekend and we beat the Packers, then I think that we move to the 5th seed due to a better conference record. We would play the Ravens, at least I think we would.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Man..I don't know who to root for! Should we take door number one or door number 2?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Also if we get the 5th seed, we win that playoff game, i do believe we play the number 2 seed...which are the [email protected]

Comment

Don't rule out Cincy though. If they win and the Ravens lose then the Bengals win the division. Frankly, I do not want to face the Ravens.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I'm being a little selfish, but I want to see them play the Ravens, because then I can get tickets and support our boys and shut Ray Lewis the hell up. I've been to that Barney Bowl 3 times, for three losses. It would be so sweet for revenge!!!!!

Comment

There's no way in heck we can shut Ray lewis..the man is a [email protected]

Comment

The way we sit now, we'd play Indy then the Pats, If we move to #5 then we play the Ravens then K.C. Which would be the easier route? Personnally, I'd love to see the look on Ray Lewis' face when they get eliminated at home!!!!
                God bless you, Tom

(Proverbs 3:5-6)

Comment

Perfect Scenario

Since it looks like KC gets the bye, here's the perfect playoff scenario, and it can easily happen.

Tenessee lose to Tampa, Denver beats GB, Denver owns first wild card position.

Cincinnati beats the Browns, Pittsburgh beats Baltimore, Cincy wins the north.

Denver now faces Cincy in the first round (since you're all scared of the Ravens) this is perfect. Titans face Colts.

Denver beats Cincy, Indy beats Titans.

Denver would play NE, Indy at KC. Perfect we match up well with NE at home.

Denver Beats NE, KC beats Indy.

Perfect, the Broncos go into Arrowhead and punk the Chiefs for the second time in three games, onto the SB>
                  Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Only problem is that KC won't make beyond their first game. Their defense is exposed and just about anyone in the playoffs will beat them. The only team I would think could lose to KC would be Cincy but they won't make it to the second round either.

Comment

I think the chiefs are just saving the best for last...I wouldn't let any guards down when any team see them in the playoffs.

Comment

Pikman, denver wont play my chiefs again, simply because our D is sooooo bad, that we aren't gettin past the first game. I hate to admit it, but its true. I hope the Broncos make it if my chiefs get bonked, cause the AFC west is where it is at. Good game last night. You all deserved to win. Props.

Comment

hate to say this but every team stumbles...look at the Broncos...we were on a 3 game losing streak!

But now we bounced back when it matters....you got a first round bye....use it wisely!

Comment

Chiefs D has been struggling but any chiefs "fan" that is on here giving up when we have a first round bye is crazy. Our offense is very deadly and every team goes through a rough time in the season.....Not sure anybody wants to play the Chiefs at Arrowhead even with the way the D has been playing lately.

Comment

I tell you what, i would hate to play at Arrowhead again this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X