Perfect Scenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We can all dream huh?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Keep dreaming. Your defense can't stop ANYTHING. KC will lose their first game in the playoffs. It takes more than just a good offense to win in the playoffs.
      Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Originally posted by luvdembroncs
        Keep dreaming. Your defense can't stop ANYTHING. KC will lose their first game in the playoffs. It takes more than just a good offense to win in the playoffs.
        I really think it depends on who we play. It's all about matchups. Not too sure who that Chiefs D can match up against right now though, but who knows? Maybe Mike Maslowski is the answer to our problems.

Comment

Ok, so you aren't dreaming. Gimme some of what you're smoking then. Good luck in the playoffs.
          Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

I'm not givin up, but being realistic. The broncos are playing better than anyone in the AFC and if they continue to do what they are doin, will be in the big game. OUr chiefs, while dangerous on offense and at home, will have to go on the road in all likelyhood, and are disastrous there. Go chiefs, if not, then broncos, keep it in the AFC west, anybody but the Lambs!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FootballFan
              He will be ready to play next week.
              Where did you read this? Mind giving me a link?

Comment

I keep telling Chiefs fans we got beat by that same Vikings team...they can be great when they want to or fall to the Bears just like we did...

thank god for no bcs in the nfl!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
                X