Sharpe wired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharpe wired?

now i've good pieces of players wired, but Mr. Sharpe is on a class of his own. the only person that would come anywhere near is probably warren sapp, but like i said sharpe is on a class of his own.

BTW when he retires, he should have his own national late night show on ABC inplace of that idiot jimmy kimmel.
    "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Are there yet any hints that he MIGHT come back next year? It sure looks like he's having fun.
    Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

I like the part where he's talking to Portis and he said something like "I'll stiff arm him...ggrrrr"

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

yea, and Portis waves him off laughing

Comment

HAHAHA Shannon is so funny. I liked the part where he was talking to the refs and he waslike ya your wife wants some shrimp fried rice or something like that. Also when he was talking about digging out the swimming pool that was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
            HAHAHA Shannon is so funny. I liked the part where he was talking to the refs and he waslike ya your wife wants me to give her some but I don't have anything to give her but a little lobster and some popcorn shrimp. Also when he was talking about digging out the hottub so he could have Jake and Clinton over for bubble baths, that was cool too.

Wow, Shanny's a Freak!!!! Merry Christmas all, good game last night!!!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by Eldritch
              Are there yet any hints that he MIGHT come back next year? It sure looks like he's having fun.
              This is just my own personal opinion, but I doubt he'll retire this year. I think he'll go at least one more year - it's in his blood too much to just up and quit.

Things just wouldn't be the same without The Mouth out there; one of the best bits of news I can remember in forever is the news that he was coming back to the Broncos. It would be one of the saddest to hear that he's leaving.

Comment

Shannon Sharpe said "Badges we don't need no stinkin' badges". I like the part where he took the ball from whoever it was that scored and spiked it for them. He's a funny guy!

Comment

I laughed my a$$ off when he asked the ref if they were doing a "take out order". He told the ref that his wife wanted "shrimp fried rice" and "moo gai pan". He is awesome.

Comment

I liked his comment "Badges, we don't need no stinking badges." It had nothing to do with anything. They guy is funny. When he retires he will missed almost as much as Elway.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by broncos_chick
                      This is just my own personal opinion, but I doubt he'll retire this year. I think he'll go at least one more year - it's in his blood too much to just up and quit.

Things just wouldn't be the same without The Mouth out there; one of the best bits of news I can remember in forever is the news that he was coming back to the Broncos. It would be one of the saddest to hear that he's leaving.
                      I think he rather go out on top like Elway did...so let's see how far he goes in the playoffs.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

He said on "Jam Session" yesterday that the playoffs or the super bowl will no impact on his decision to stay or go. He did say that his PERFORMANCE would, and that if he played well he would stay but didn't elaborate too much. This guy is a great player and is a mentor to Clinton Portis. His leadership is greatly needed and will be SORELY missed if does go. Please Shannon, stay! Oh, now I'm getting all "Vermeil-y".

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                          Please Shannon, stay! Oh, now I'm getting all "Vermeil-y".
                          Vermeillion?
                          Victory and defeat are matters of the temporary force of circumstance.

Thanks, Snk16!!

Comment

He has also indicated that he would rather leave one year to early than stay one year to late. Just look a Jerry Rice, I think he as stayed to long and the only reasons he has is to pad his stats in an effort to make them untouchable.
                            John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                              I like the part where he's talking to Portis and he said something like "I'll stiff arm him...ggrrrr"
                              I'll help finish...."here, take that which ya" is I believe what he said. Clownin'. That would be awesome if Shannon come onto the boards to talk smack. I would give him my Championship Smack Belt as an honorary gesture. He deserves it. I still remember the one against the Pats when he calls the National Guard or whatever...hilarious.
                              Originally posted by boltzpride619
                              What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                              True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Working...
                              X