Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sharpe wired?

Originally posted by Arab Bronco
    now i've good pieces of players wired, but Mr. Sharpe is on a class of his own. the only person that would come anywhere near is probably warren sapp, but like i said sharpe is on a class of his own.

BTW when he retires, he should have his own national late night show on ABC inplace of that idiot jimmy kimmel.
    The thing is that he probably won't be as funny off the field. But you never know. Great stuff though. Especially "you better not make me call the guy digging my pool and make him stop".

Great stuff!
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

"The thing is that he probably won't be as funny off the field. But you never know. Great stuff though. Especially "you better not make me call the guy digging my pool and make him stop"."
      Remember Super Bowl 33? No question - he's funny off the field.

My adopted Bronco is Chris Kuper. Huzzah!

I am the raid leader for this World of Warcraft guild. Yay us!

Comment

I meant that he might not be as funny when he is retired and not in the thick of the game.
        Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

That would be awesome if Shannon come onto the boards to talk smack.
          ur write man, if he did, every broncos fan would be chilin here readin his stuff, it would be off the hook. and u probably wont see any KC fans here coz they'd be afraid that he'd embaress the **** out of them. lol
          "HOW THEY GONNA TRY ME LIKE DAT?!"- Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
          X