Quentin Griffin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Griffin

By the way......Who will take their big helping of crow for bashing "Q". You know who you are...Come on admit it.

Go Broncos............Go Broncos..............Go Broncos.............

i always did like that guy. In fact, me and you were probably the only ones giving him props before yesterday.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Oh god...one game doesn't make a man...he came up big and I give him props for that but he's still untrustable? What if next week they sit Portis and he gets like 75 yards in one game w/ no TDs....would that make his credibility dead?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
        i always did like that guy. In fact, me and you were probably the only ones giving him props before yesterday.
        Lava: Oh gosh, not you too....

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
          Lava: Oh gosh, not you too....
          no i do like griffin, what not to like? he may be little, but did anybody see him run over that defensive back form the colts to pick up that 3rd down, the guy is a good player and a good backup for portis, i always been sayin that.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

no i do like griffin, what not to like? he may be little, but did anybody see him run over that defensive back form the colts to pick up that 3rd down, the guy is a good player and a good backup for portis, i always been sayin that.
            Yes, definetely...he compliments Portis perfectly and he showed last night. I admit to bashing the guy...but his followers are all over him like he's better than Portis!

Comment

not true

Never even mentioned Portis, everyone knows he is awesome. Just thought Griffin should get some due credit.

Comment

Oh, he got some credit...I'm just waiting for Denver to pick up Jason White in the 5th round and you push for his immediate push to be the starter.

Comment

No

If (saying) they did draft White. He would no way start over Plummer. Of course not. But he would be a good backup.

Comment

Forgot about QG

I forgot what a fire plug QG is. He's got that low center-of-gravity and some awsome speed. Berry Sanders in blue-n-gold? To tell you the truth, I thought Anderson and Ruben D would get the call. Hand it Shanny and the Oline for showcasing anther great Denver Rookie.

Comment

White was recently granted another year of eligibility. So, he won't be not drafted this year. hahahahhaa

Comment

What does that make him? a 6th year senior?

Comment

Yes he did

And he needs another good year to show his knees can hold out.

Comment

Lava I'm Calling You Out!

Not in a bad way, but you do seem to be forgetting one of Q's early and consistent supporters ...

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                              Yes, definetely...he compliments Portis perfectly and he showed last night. I admit to bashing the guy...but his followers are all over him like he's better than Portis!
                              Not this Chickie -- I'm of a more moderate nature -- but it IS gratifying to see that he at last had enough playing time to begin to show what he's capable of.

Comment

Working...
                              X