Gameball: Lenny Walls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameball: Lenny Walls

I'm proud of that guy. He kept his focus for te entire game like i predicted he would. Anybody notice how he didnt celebrate much after his big plays. this may be a transition from average to very good for him as a player.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

53 Game Balls for the Broncos

I'd give the game ball to the whole team. They dominated Indi in all phases of the game. The DBs all did a great job covering the recievers and the D line did good pressuring Manning and making him move around. No need to talk about the offence, they passed and ran at will. Special teams and the blocked punt down deep in Indi territory was awsome. Does anyone else feel they got away with a forward toss on that block? From the angle they showed, it sure seemed like it. Kudos to the Broncos - now kick some cheese heads.

Comment

simply awesome

Lenny Walls is an outstanding player and made some huge plays.

I am glad to see that we finally have some good corner backs.

Comment

My game ball goes to Lelie....he came up big and got a good game yesterday!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Re: simply awesome

Originally posted by DaBroncs
          Lenny Walls is an outstanding player and made some huge plays.

I am glad to see that we finally have some good corner backs.
          its true the whole team deserves it, but i am especially proud of walls, he stepped up and shut out (with the exception of the big play which i think they were in zone anyway) the best reciever in the league completely. He had some help, but he really impressed me with his focus and effort.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Lenbone laid the smackdown on the Colts.
            Originally posted by boltzpride619
            What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
            True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

I agree with you Walls deserves teh gameball.

Comment

Working...
              X