Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michele Ivin and "The Broncos can't win"

Sometimes you just have to love ESPN!!!

Irvin knows nothing about us. We dont show off in the end zone so he doenst care for us.
    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Yea, he hurt his cred when he was in the hotel with them prostitutes and that white powder stuff.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Irvin was a playa but that don't meen he knows what the heck he's talking about. Alot of analysts were penning in an Indi "W" so he wasn't alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaiian Bronco
          Irvin was a playa but that don't meen he knows what the heck he's talking about. Alot of analysts were penning in an Indi "W" so he wasn't alone.
          irving, Jackson, Cris Carter ,Collinsworth, costas, and marino all picked indy.........we (and steve young) picked the broncos.
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
            irving, Jackson, Cris Carter ,Collinsworth, costas, and marino all picked indy.........we (and steve young) picked the broncos.
            Probably 95% of the analysts picked Indy. And they had good reason given our respective situations. As a "professional" analyst I'm sure it would be hard to pick a team who lost at home to the Bears and barely beat the Browns over a legitimate Super Bowl contender in their house.

I'm just so ecstatic that the Broncos shocked everyone! And they helped my football pools because I picked them even though I thought the odds were against them.
            "You can't take the sky from me..."
            ------
            "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Cha Ching!

Originally posted by Javalon
              I'm just so ecstatic that the Broncos shocked everyone! And they helped my football pools because I picked them even though I thought the odds were against them.
              Makin money!

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
                Good job outta Steve Young

Comment

Merril Hoge also picked Denver.

(via ESPN.com's "Expert Picks")

Irvin talks too much and IMO is ruining NFL Countdown. I've always like Young. He's smart, polite, and realistic.
                  Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
                    Merril Hoge also picked Denver.

(via ESPN.com's "Expert Picks")

Irvin talks too much and IMO is ruining NFL Countdown. I've always like Young. He's smart, polite, and realistic.
                    Also Young won a Superbowl under Shanahan's system so he's knows what it's capable of.

Comment

any given sunday

just the fact that he said "can't" as opposed to "won't" is a sign of a lammer.

On any given Sunday, you just never know who is going to win.

Comment

Michael Irvin is a POOR replacement for Sterling Sharpe. The guy can't even talk properly most of the time, and his "knowledge" is limited to how many grams of cocaine a hooker can sniff without croking. Bring back Sterling.

Comment

The man dresses like a clown, brags about the University of Miami and Dallas Players, and has about as much analysis skills at Ryan Leaf had QB skills.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

What happen to Sterling Sharpe?

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
                              The man dresses like a clown, brags about the University of Miami and Dallas Players, and has about as much analysis skills at Ryan Leaf had QB skills.
                              And that pretty much sums up "The Playmaker" as he likes to call himself. If you dislike this moron, don't listen to The Dan Patrick Show on radio...cause Danny kisses his a$$ like Mikey's the stud of the campus. Thats totally the feel...a lil' sophomore guy whos just drooling all over the shoes of the senior who gets to bag the sorority babes seemingly at will...its really kinda embarrassing. "Ooooo, Mike! Did you really bag all those ho's!?! Oooooo, Mike! Did you really get away with smoking all that crack?!? Ooooo, Mike! Yer mah hero!" Disgusting

Mikey Irvin is a crackhead who should be in prison, instead of spewing his ego all over any media he can.
                              "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Working...
                              X