Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not sure what that is but sounds like it's too far.

Comment

Re: Re: How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Originally posted by dhall26
      When you're a CHIEFS fan, noone gives you crap, they love you!!! Nah, just kidding, I think its okay to get crapped on, it helps you build more pride for your team! If you love the Donkeys like some of these people, then go for it, now If you're from Detroit, or Philadelphia and you choose to be a Donkeys fan and you have an NFL Team of your own, I'll call you a traitor!
      I'm kinda a traitor.....but since I live closer to Denver then Dallas...I chose to be a Bronco fan! The NFC is soooo...lame I guess....it's not as fun to watch as the AFC.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by motarque
        Live in wichita kansas, surrounded by Chiefs fans, every member of my family is a chiefs fan. i hear it everyday... man it was a sweet day when we crushed them.
        Your family probably thinks of you as a little obnoxious terd, an ideal DONKEY fan!!!
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
          Your family probably thinks of you as a little obnoxious terd, an ideal DONKEY fan!!!
          shuddap midget.
          Originally posted by boltzpride619
          What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
          True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Man I get tons of crap from everyone for being a Broncos fan. I think it's all out of jealousy. My dad and brother are Bears fans and man I won't hear the end of that crap. They're die-hard just like I am. My sister is a Dolphins fan. Poor girl, she's got her turn at Griese now. At least Miami has another qb instead of him.

My best friend and I go rounds when it comes to football. It's hilarious. Best friends that happen to be die-hard fans of the two teams that hate each other the most in the NFL. He's a Faders fan.

Now even my other friend gives me crap. She's a Chiefs fan. Her dad grew up in Kansas. I told her she's not allowed to root against Denver. I gave her mucho crap when we beat the crap out of the Chiefs.

So yeah, I take a lot of heat. But I think they're all jealous that they didn't pick teams that are winners.
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

RealBronco:

Which bowl is BSU in?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Working...
              X