Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dhall26
    replied
    Re: How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    Here in Tennessee it's obviously TITANS' country. All of the guys I work with are Titans fans, and I take alot of flak for loving the BRONCOS. It is all in good fun, but sometimes they go too far. Anyone else take crap about your team?

When you're a CHIEFS fan, noone gives you crap, they love you!!! Nah, just kidding, I think its okay to get crapped on, it helps you build more pride for your team! If you love the Donkeys like some of these people, then go for it, now If you're from Detroit, or Philadelphia and you choose to be a Donkeys fan and you have an NFL Team of your own, I'll call you a traitor! I'll say if you're from Detroit, you should be a LIONS fan, whats the matter you're not proud of where you're from? That's what self pride is about being who you are where you're from! Not just rooting for a winner, hell I knew a whole lot of COWBOYS fans back in the day, but they're all gone now, now they're Eagles and Rams fans!

Leave a comment:

• newguy
    replied
    Living in So Cal, everyone here is a Raiders fan (I don't think they realize the Raiders are in OAKLAND now). Last year, I took a lot of crap. This year, they are all watching the Lakers and saying "Kobe's innocent". I think they forgot about football a few months ago, especially after we gave em their last whipping.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    it's a quiet day in Indy.

Leave a comment:

• PLUMMERFAN16
    replied
    They start on me before I even get in the door! And since I live in TN they are all Peyton Manning fans. We'll see how they like a little friendly smack talk today.

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Last night I was at a friend's house watching the game. I just got there and my buddy kept egging on the fact that Denver is a weak team and that they need to step up...and then penalties started to fall and the next thing I knew.....Plummer threw a pick! So I got up from the couch..got to my car and went home...

Sure enough, I know Denver can always win when I'm at my casa.

Leave a comment:

• GIVEME6
    started a topic How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Here in Tennessee it's obviously TITANS' country. All of the guys I work with are Titans fans, and I take alot of flak for loving the BRONCOS. It is all in good fun, but sometimes they go too far. Anyone else take crap about your team?
Working...
X