Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AsianOrange
    replied
    RealBronco:

Which bowl is BSU in?

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Man I get tons of crap from everyone for being a Broncos fan. I think it's all out of jealousy. My dad and brother are Bears fans and man I won't hear the end of that crap. They're die-hard just like I am. My sister is a Dolphins fan. Poor girl, she's got her turn at Griese now. At least Miami has another qb instead of him.

My best friend and I go rounds when it comes to football. It's hilarious. Best friends that happen to be die-hard fans of the two teams that hate each other the most in the NFL. He's a Faders fan.

Now even my other friend gives me crap. She's a Chiefs fan. Her dad grew up in Kansas. I told her she's not allowed to root against Denver. I gave her mucho crap when we beat the crap out of the Chiefs.

So yeah, I take a lot of heat. But I think they're all jealous that they didn't pick teams that are winners.

Leave a comment:

• portisistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by dhall26
    Your family probably thinks of you as a little obnoxious terd, an ideal DONKEY fan!!!
    shuddap midget.

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    Originally posted by motarque
    Live in wichita kansas, surrounded by Chiefs fans, every member of my family is a chiefs fan. i hear it everyday... man it was a sweet day when we crushed them.
    Your family probably thinks of you as a little obnoxious terd, an ideal DONKEY fan!!!

Leave a comment:

• AsianOrange
    replied
    Re: Re: How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

When you're a CHIEFS fan, noone gives you crap, they love you!!! Nah, just kidding, I think its okay to get crapped on, it helps you build more pride for your team! If you love the Donkeys like some of these people, then go for it, now If you're from Detroit, or Philadelphia and you choose to be a Donkeys fan and you have an NFL Team of your own, I'll call you a traitor!
    I'm kinda a traitor.....but since I live closer to Denver then Dallas...I chose to be a Bronco fan! The NFC is soooo...lame I guess....it's not as fun to watch as the AFC.

Leave a comment:

• KCPowercat
    replied
    not sure what that is but sounds like it's too far.

Leave a comment:

• Eight
    replied

Originally posted by KCPowercat
    I'd like to know what you mean by "go too far"....they beat you up? Kill your kittens?
    More like butt plugging our animals.

Leave a comment:

• KCPowercat
    replied
    Re: How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
    It is all in good fun, but sometimes they go too far.
    I'd like to know what you mean by "go too far"....they beat you up? Kill your kittens?

Leave a comment:

• motarque
    replied
    Live in wichita kansas, surrounded by Chiefs fans, every member of my family is a chiefs fan. i hear it everyday... man it was a sweet day when we crushed them.

Leave a comment:

• Mount-n-Groan
    replied
    That's the beauty of living in Bronco Country.... EXCEPT...

There's always the few Bronco haters here (they usually are Fader fans, but I am seeing more and more Squaw smocks out there too). These people are haters.... nothing more. They'd root for their own mothers to lose in a fight and probably jump in on the action and smack her around a little too.

Leave a comment:

• newguy
    replied
    Actually, I'm an Anaheim fan (35 miles closer to me and not the ghetto). So, I have no basketball team either. That's okay though cause i don't really like BBall. I'll just follow the Angels, Ducks, and Broncos.

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Originally posted by newguy
    What if your teams say "screw the fans" and leave?
    I used to be a Rams fan. But, you can have em. The Broncos were always my second team and once Georgia opened her big mouth, the Broncos became my team. I despise the Rams and Raiders now and love it when they lose.
    Being from Los Angeles, you have no team, so I'll let you root for the Donkeys! I was only talking about those that root for a different team than the city they live in, if you don't like the city you live in or respect the team, then Get out, and go live where you do like it. It's not that hard, hell I'll even buy you a Greyhound ticket!

Leave a comment:

• newguy
    replied

When you're a CHIEFS fan, noone gives you crap, they love you!!! Nah, just kidding, I think its okay to get crapped on, it helps you build more pride for your team! If you love the Donkeys like some of these people, then go for it, now If you're from Detroit, or Philadelphia and you choose to be a Donkeys fan and you have an NFL Team of your own, I'll call you a traitor! I'll say if you're from Detroit, you should be a LIONS fan, whats the matter you're not proud of where you're from? That's what self pride is about being who you are where you're from! Not just rooting for a winner, hell I knew a whole lot of COWBOYS fans back in the day, but they're all gone now, now they're Eagles and Rams fans!
    What if your teams say "screw the fans" and leave?
    I used to be a Rams fan. But, you can have em. The Broncos were always my second team and once Georgia opened her big mouth, the Broncos became my team. I despise the Rams and Raiders now and love it when they lose.

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    Originally posted by Eight
    Its hard being a Bronco fan in the middle of Kansas. Everyone here are *****s fans!
    That's because they're aren't any Donkeys in Kansas!!! Just Cowcrap and Jayhawking BorderJumpers!!

Leave a comment:

• Eight
    replied
    Its hard being a Bronco fan in the middle of Kansas. Everyone here are *****s fans!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X