Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Here in Tennessee it's obviously TITANS' country. All of the guys I work with are Titans fans, and I take alot of flak for loving the BRONCOS. It is all in good fun, but sometimes they go too far. Anyone else take crap about your team?

Last night I was at a friend's house watching the game. I just got there and my buddy kept egging on the fact that Denver is a weak team and that they need to step up...and then penalties started to fall and the next thing I knew.....Plummer threw a pick! So I got up from the couch..got to my car and went home...

Sure enough, I know Denver can always win when I'm at my casa.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

They start on me before I even get in the door! And since I live in TN they are all Peyton Manning fans. We'll see how they like a little friendly smack talk today.

Comment

it's a quiet day in Indy.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Living in So Cal, everyone here is a Raiders fan (I don't think they realize the Raiders are in OAKLAND now). Last year, I took a lot of crap. This year, they are all watching the Lakers and saying "Kobe's innocent". I think they forgot about football a few months ago, especially after we gave em their last whipping.
          sigpic
          Kyle Orton Army Soldier #888

Comment

Re: How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
            Here in Tennessee it's obviously TITANS' country. All of the guys I work with are Titans fans, and I take alot of flak for loving the BRONCOS. It is all in good fun, but sometimes they go too far. Anyone else take crap about your team?

When you're a CHIEFS fan, noone gives you crap, they love you!!! Nah, just kidding, I think its okay to get crapped on, it helps you build more pride for your team! If you love the Donkeys like some of these people, then go for it, now If you're from Detroit, or Philadelphia and you choose to be a Donkeys fan and you have an NFL Team of your own, I'll call you a traitor! I'll say if you're from Detroit, you should be a LIONS fan, whats the matter you're not proud of where you're from? That's what self pride is about being who you are where you're from! Not just rooting for a winner, hell I knew a whole lot of COWBOYS fans back in the day, but they're all gone now, now they're Eagles and Rams fans!
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Its hard being a Bronco fan in the middle of Kansas. Everyone here are *****s fans!

Comment

Originally posted by Eight
                Its hard being a Bronco fan in the middle of Kansas. Everyone here are *****s fans!
                That's because they're aren't any Donkeys in Kansas!!! Just Cowcrap and Jayhawking BorderJumpers!!
                [QUOTE]
                If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Re: Re: How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Originally posted by dhall26
                  When you're a CHIEFS fan, noone gives you crap, they love you!!! Nah, just kidding, I think its okay to get crapped on, it helps you build more pride for your team! If you love the Donkeys like some of these people, then go for it, now If you're from Detroit, or Philadelphia and you choose to be a Donkeys fan and you have an NFL Team of your own, I'll call you a traitor! I'll say if you're from Detroit, you should be a LIONS fan, whats the matter you're not proud of where you're from? That's what self pride is about being who you are where you're from! Not just rooting for a winner, hell I knew a whole lot of COWBOYS fans back in the day, but they're all gone now, now they're Eagles and Rams fans!
                  What if your teams say "screw the fans" and leave?
                  I used to be a Rams fan. But, you can have em. The Broncos were always my second team and once Georgia opened her big mouth, the Broncos became my team. I despise the Rams and Raiders now and love it when they lose.
                  sigpic

Comment

Re: Re: Re: How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Originally posted by newguy
                    What if your teams say "screw the fans" and leave?
                    I used to be a Rams fan. But, you can have em. The Broncos were always my second team and once Georgia opened her big mouth, the Broncos became my team. I despise the Rams and Raiders now and love it when they lose.
                    Being from Los Angeles, you have no team, so I'll let you root for the Donkeys! I was only talking about those that root for a different team than the city they live in, if you don't like the city you live in or respect the team, then Get out, and go live where you do like it. It's not that hard, hell I'll even buy you a Greyhound ticket!
                    [QUOTE]

Comment

Actually, I'm an Anaheim fan (35 miles closer to me and not the ghetto). So, I have no basketball team either. That's okay though cause i don't really like BBall. I'll just follow the Angels, Ducks, and Broncos.
                      sigpic

Comment

That's the beauty of living in Bronco Country.... EXCEPT...

There's always the few Bronco haters here (they usually are Fader fans, but I am seeing more and more Squaw smocks out there too). These people are haters.... nothing more. They'd root for their own mothers to lose in a fight and probably jump in on the action and smack her around a little too.
                        Winter is Coming!

Comment

Live in wichita kansas, surrounded by Chiefs fans, every member of my family is a chiefs fan. i hear it everyday... man it was a sweet day when we crushed them.

Comment

Re: How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                            It is all in good fun, but sometimes they go too far.
                            I'd like to know what you mean by "go too far"....they beat you up? Kill your kittens?

Comment

Re: Re: How much crap do you take for being a BRONCOS fan?

Originally posted by KCPowercat
                              I'd like to know what you mean by "go too far"....they beat you up? Kill your kittens?
                              More like butt plugging our animals.

Comment

Working...
                              X