Injuries from Colts game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries from Colts game

I am listening to Dungys press conference from the game last night.

Doss had a sprained ankle early in the game, but came back and played a little later on.
    One of our LB's, Rob Morris did suffer a concusion in the 4th quarter. Being tested today.

Looks like we came out pretty good on the injury side.

I remember seeing quite a few players on the Broncos go down in some of the plays.
    How did the Broncos come out?
    James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Kelly Herndon ( CB ) broke a couple fingers and Nick Ferguson (FS) broke his wrist. I think Darius Holland and these two were out in two separate plays. What a pain in the butt.

Oh... and by the way, dred, thanks for not being an opposing team "troll" on our boards. We have quite a few. Great game yesterday, but I'd prefer not to see you guys again in a couple weeks.

Lastly, I think the penalty that Kenoy Kennedy took was crap. He led with the head, but it wasn't a head to head blow. He took a good thump to the shoulder.

On the flip side, I think Dungy screwed up on that Rod Smith TD. It didn't appear that he got his left foot down, thus it should have been challenged. I don't think it would have affected the out come of the game. We had at the least another Field Goal ( possibly TD ) at the end of the game.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan

Lastly, I think the penalty that Kenoy Kennedy took was crap. He led with the head, but it wasn't a head to head blow. He took a good thump to the shoulder.

On the flip side, I think Dungy screwed up on that Rod Smith TD. It didn't appear that he got his left foot down, thus it should have been challenged. I don't think it would have affected the out come of the game. We had at the least another Field Goal ( possibly TD ) at the end of the game.

Nuff said...
      Yes, it wasn't the best game of officiating I have ever seen.
      I think it was a bit one-sided at one point. Refs had it out for your O-line.
      Dungy really couldn't do anything about Rod Smith's TD catch since there was less than 2 minutes left in the half.
      Bad calls are just one of those things you have to deal with sometimes.
      Overall I enjoyed the game....it was close....at first. heh
      We'll see how things turn out the second time around.
      James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Originally posted by NOLABroncofan

Excellent point NOLA, got tired of listening to the boys from ESPN go on and on about the "illegal hit". That was an awesome shot. Totally pasted him. And hats off to Reggie Wayne for getting up from that. One tough dude.
        Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I heard Darius Holland had bruised ribs and Ashley Lelie slightly sprained his ankle. Darius went in for X-rays and they were negative.

Comment

Originally posted by dred
            heh
            We'll see how things turn out the second time around.
            Ack, hopefully we wont have to see
            sigpic

When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece- John Ruskin

Comment

NOLA dred is right about td call, because the game was inside of two minutes of the half it was up to booth to challenge the call and they didn't.

dred, I appreciate that you're not taking it out on us here because of some bad calls. Salaam did hold Freeney for sure on one play and it was not called. Those things have a way of evening out in the end. I would guess that Colts have been the benefited from some bad calls this season as well being snake bit just like the Broncos.

It was good game and if the Broncos and the Colts should meet in the playoffs it should be a very good game.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

My bust on the "inside two mins TD". Honestly... I was damn drunk halfway through the first qtr, and don't recall the time the TD occurred. I just remember looking at replays and trying to convince myself that he drug his toe. Sad.... I couldn't even do that intoxicated :p

Nuff said....

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Working...
                X