Clear All

• After we win the superbowl

Who is going to retire?

My guesses are

Sharpe.

Smith.

Mcaffrey

those are the bigger name guys.

Smith will not retire.... no matter what.

He has a few good/great years left in him.
    Winter is Coming!

Comment

Mccaffrey is falling off, i dont know why we cant just throw up a fade to him or something, he isnt even in on that many plays. im sad
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

That's pretty arrogant! After we win the superbowl. It's good to be confident but arrogance gets you nowhere. Don't get me wrong, you have as good a chance as anyone but we aren't even to the playoffs yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Nixhex78
          That's pretty arrogant! After we win the superbowl. It's good to be confident but arrogance gets you nowhere. Don't get me wrong, you have as good a chance as anyone but we aren't even to the playoffs yet.
          we might as well be, this last week 17 is just in the way LOL
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

True, if New England wins we should just start our 3rd stringers.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
              Mccaffrey is falling off, i dont know why we cant just throw up a fade to him or something, he isnt even in on that many plays. im sad
              I wish we would use him more...but I think this is it for Easy Ed.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
              2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                I wish we would use him more...but I think this is it for Easy Ed.
                he sure has been quiet about it. but then again, the media has no use for him this year.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Maybe he'll score a game winning touchdown in the playoffs!?!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Yeah.... I'm a bit dissapointed that Eddie Mac is falling off a bit. That comes with age and the amount of hits / injuries he's taken though. I don't see Rod Smith retiring any time soon. He's still got a few good years left in him. Sharpe will most likely be gone after this year. He's got SB rings as well as damn near every record a tight end can own. You can tell he's still loving the game though. I hope Shannahan is ready to address the pressing needs we'll have at both WR and TE if these two leave.

Nuff said...

Not as lean & Not as mean.. but damn proud to claim the title of (former) U.S. Marine
                    ~DBMAdsf Llaus @T m0 P^~

Comment

Ya this is most likely Eddys final year in the NFL. I hate to say it though. I think Sharpe will probably stay around for another year and Rod still has another 3 or 4 years in him. I still think we should go after a good reciever in the draft though, not the first round but maybe the 2nd or 3rd.

Comment

First of all I have to agree, its getting ahead of ourselves to say after we win the Super Bowl. By getting in there is chance, however, there is still one more regular season game to play before the playoffs even start.
                        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

a good reciever

a good reciever 2 take in the draft would be reggie williams from washington we might not have a chance though because of the pick we get

Comment

Re: a good reciever

Originally posted by #1PlUmMeRfAn16
                            a good reciever 2 take in the draft would be reggie williams from washington we might not have a chance though because of the pick we get
                            recievers can be found anywhere. Madise still hasnt shown us what he can do he might be the next mccaffrey in terms of possession WR.

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Smith isnt going anywhere. 90% chance McCaffrey is gone. and i'd say 70% chance Sharpe is leaving

Comment

Working...
                              X