No announcement yet.

After we win the superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"True, if New England wins we should just start our 3rd stringers." actually were more concerned with baltimore and tennesee losing that way we play Cincy first round.

Comment

ya, time for Eddie Mac to hang it up. I think if things stay intact I could see Coles filling the 3rd stringer. As for Sharpe, it would be tough to see him go. I think there is a very good chance he'll come back next year if the team is still as solid.

I'm personally more excited to see Gardner go and use that cap money to actually get a team player

Comment

Originally posted by Watchingbroncos
        "True, if New England wins we should just start our 3rd stringers." actually were more concerned with baltimore and tennesee losing that way we play Cincy first round.
        i thought 3rd seed plays 6th seed, in that case if the chiefs win against the bears, we play the colts in indy again right, if the bears lose to the chiefs, and the colts win, we play the chiefs in arrowhead right? i would rather play the chiefs in arrowhead.
        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Return of Lava
          he sure has been quiet about it. but then again, the media has no use for him this year.
          I'm very sad that they don't use McCaffrey more. I'm not so sure he's "falling off" (as an earlier poster said), so much as Plummer's just not throwing to him. Not that it's Plummer's fault at all, I just wish McCaffrey would get more throws. He made one hell of a catch in yesterday's game, after all, so he's not finished yet ...

Comment

the chiefs have clinched a first round bye its either Baltimore Cincy or Indy.

Comment

Re: After we win the superbowl

Originally posted by Watchingbroncos
              Who is going to retire?

My guesses are

Sharpe.

Smith.

Mcaffrey

those are the bigger name guys.
              my guess is the kids that are gonna help the Bronkeys win their next superbowl are:

A. either still in diapers
              B. yet to be born yet
              C. Bronkeys wont win another...

A B or C....

Comment

Working...
              X