Sympathies to Brett Favre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sympathies to Brett Favre

Condolences to the Favre family.....it's not important but it looks like the consecutive game streak will end.
    "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

poor guy
    Sprite? Good. You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down with?

Comment

What happened?

Comment

His Dad had a heart attack or stroke and died.

Wonder if Brett will play, he may do this game and head ot. God Bless him and his family.
        JetBoatRich

Comment

i prayed for Brett and his family/friends. my condolences go out to him

Comment

i recently lost my brother, its only a game, blood is blood dont play brett

Comment

but come on, if Favre does or doesn't play, his dad won't come back. I say play Brett, play. U need something to take your mind off of this tragedy.
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                but come on, if Favre does or doesn't play, his dad won't come back. I say play Brett, play. U need something to take your mind off of this tragedy.
                Yeah, i say he plays one for his dad... Personally that kind of inspiration scares me... But ugg. Poor Brett. that's horrible. My heart goes out to them.
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

I like Favre too...he's a class guy. Too bad, I hate to lose my father.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                  2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                    Too bad, I hate to lose my father.

Umm.. thats kind of a given
                    Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

It looks like he'll make a decision Monday morning if he'll play on MNF. My prayers and condolences go out to the Favre family.

Comment

good job guys, my thoughts & prayers w the favre family.

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                          Umm.. thats kind of a given
                          chickennob2....now I like you...don't make me use my powahs on ya!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                          2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

My condolences to Brett Favre.

Apparently his father passed away today. I know how I felt and still feel about my father's passing, and I give Brett Favre my sympathy.

Comment

Yeah, my heart goes out to him as well with this loss, but we are still gonna beat his team up next week lol.
                              "If God isn't a Bronco fan, why are sunsets Orange and Blue??"

Comment

Working...
                              X