Sympathies to Brett Favre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHIEF5
    I am not surprised at his performance one bit. I saw a special on Him and his family on TNT a couple years ago.

When I heard his dad died... I knew immediately he would play... and if he would play... he would certainly have a stellar game.

I wish I had started him on my FFL team. Who knew pops was gonna pass, and son was gonna pass for 4 hundy?

Much Respect and love for Farve...

"If I was you, i would have gone with vanilla with that sweater."

I would double bag it

Comment

"I would've parked a little closer."

What a player...
      Winter is Coming!

Comment

Hey...at least the Raiders got humiliated this week!

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
          Hey...at least the Raiders got humiliated this week!
          Amen to that...

They're a completely different team now.

Al Michaels: "So-and-so makes the catch."

and I'm like: "WHO???"

Rice still can play though.
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

So if we win this weekend, that doesn't knock the packers out of the playoffs, does it? wouldn't they be in no matter what?
            Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by Mount-n-Groan
              "I would've parked a little closer."

What a player...
              Hey, you forgot one!

"I would've looked out for the water main, but that's just me."

I personally can't stand Favre, but I felt sorry for him after his dad died, and I have to admit that he looked AWESOME last night! Plus, I also didn't mind him absolutely blowing out Chokeland on Monday night...
              Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                So if we win this weekend, that doesn't knock the packers out of the playoffs, does it? wouldn't they be in no matter what?
                They are tied with two other teams (I think Minnesota and Dallas) at 9-6. I can't remember if they are fighting for two wildcard spots or just one, but if we beat them, I am sure they will probably be out.

So who all is in from the NFC? I know St. Louis and Philadelphia are the top two teams, but who else is in? The Saints are out due to that missed XP (that's gotta hurt) and the Bucs are out after getting shallacked by Atlanta.
                Thanks for the memories, John. We will always remember you.

You look great in Canton! Perhaps I'll get to see you some day...

Comment

Originally posted by elwaymvp
                  So who all is in from the NFC? I know St. Louis and Philadelphia are the top two teams, but who else is in? The Saints are out due to that missed XP (that's gotta hurt) and the Bucs are out after getting shallacked by Atlanta.
                  I think Carolina's in too, and Dallas. And then Seattle's in the mix, fighting for a wildcard.
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Re: Dang... Brett Favre is a stud

Originally posted by Carmine
                    I can't believe the game he is having tonight. On top of that, I tip my hat to him for being able to carry on this evening with the thoughts of his dad passing. Really admire Brett... one of the best, no doubt.
                    Even though I don't like GB at all, I'm in agreement with you that Farve is worthy of admiration. I didn't see the game, but his toughness is the talk of the office here.

Comment

Working...
                    X