Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos to Broncos!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kudos to Broncos!

    Sorry I don't have time to say anything about the Broncos making the playoffs other than...

    1) I was wrong about their record for 2003

    2) Shanahan was a pure idiot to give any running back over 30 carries in one game. How stupid can one get?

    3) Looks like the one single personnel change that I suggested for the Broncos that they actually did made a difference. Last September (2002) I suggested dumping Griese and signing free agent Jake Plummer to replace him. That's about the only thing I've ever suggested that Shanahan actually followed my idea. Seems to have worked out even better than I had hoped.

    I'll be around when time permits.
    Last edited by Aardwolf; 12-22-2003, 05:28 PM.

  • #2
    I swear to God, Aardwolf, you make Eeyore look like Mary Poppins on crack.

    Btw, nice little slap-and-run move there. Sort of like a kindergartener who knows he's going to get the **** kicked out of him if he sticks around after running up and *****-slapping the kid twice his size.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by broncos_chick
      I swear to God, Aardwolf, you make Eeyore look like Mary Poppins on crack.

      Btw, nice little slap-and-run move there. Sort of like a kindergartener who knows he's going to get the **** kicked out of him if he sticks around after running up and *****-slapping the kid twice his size.
      LOL!!!!

      Your very attitude reveals WHO the true kindergartener is!

      LMAO!!!!
      Last edited by Aardwolf; 12-22-2003, 05:09 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Wow a bigfoot and Aardwolf sighting in the same week!!! I knew I led a charmed life!
        The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          why is running anybody 30+ times a bad idea? we are the best running team in the league, heck, even little griffin had 27 carries
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

          I tried to warn ya.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Return of Lava
            why is running anybody 30+ times a bad idea? we are the best running team in the league, heck, even little griffin had 27 carries
            Hmmm!!!! I was NOT aware that 27 was more than 30. Silly me!

            The idea is to NOT abuse the player and get him injured. Seems so elementary to me. Shanahan never seems to learn from his mistakes.
            Last edited by Aardwolf; 12-22-2003, 05:08 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Aardwolf
              Hmmm!!!! I was NOT aware that 27 was more than 30. Silly me!
              instead of trying to be an a$$ all the time, you might want to try to look at the point being made. If the smallest runningback in the NFL can run the ball 27 times, whats wrong with 30+ only a difference of 3 carries. You say 29 carries is fine but 30 carries is pure stupid? Now wonder you predict such horrible numbers.
              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

              I tried to warn ya.

              Comment


              • #8
                First of all, I don't remember Aardie every suggesting that Broncos pick up Plummer. Second of all, Aardie didn't even think Denver would finish with a winning record until after the fact and he thought that Denver would not make the playoffs. All he knows how to do is insult people and double talk. Aardie you are not fan of the Broncos. You act like an idiot.

                Btw learn to spell Denver is in the playoffs not the payoffs. Why do you have threaten us with coming back, we all know that you really don't like the Broncos anyway.

                I am fairly sure Aardie that I speak for the fans of this board that no one care about your opinion about Shanahan's decision to let Portis run the ball 30 time. Its old news we debated last week, if you had any stones at all you would have been here then to inject your two worthless cents.
                Last edited by TXBRONC; 12-22-2003, 05:26 PM.
                John 11: 25-27

                My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                Thanks Snk16

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TXBRONC
                  First of all, I don't remember Aardie every suggesting that Broncos pick up Plummer. Second of all, Aardie didn't even think Denver would finish with a winning record until after the fact and he thought that Denver would not make the playoffs. All he knows how to do is insult people and double talk. Aardie you are not fan of the Broncos. You act like an idiot.

                  Btw learn to spell Denver is in the playoffs not the payoffs. Why do you have threaten us with coming back, we all know that you really don't like the Broncos anyway.

                  I am fairly sure Aardie that I speak for the fans of this board that no one care about your opinion about Shanahan's decision to let Portis run the ball 30 time. Its old news we debated last week, if you had any stones at all you would have been here then to inject your two worthless cents.
                  Sad to see you still haven't matured. As I have explained before, I own a business and sometimes I actually have work to do. It's called "being responsible". Maybe when you grow up and move out of your parents house, get a job or go to college or something; you will get an idea of what it is like to have resposibilities that are a priority. But I doubt it!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Aardwolf
                    Sad to see you still haven't matured. As I have explained before, I own a business and sometimes I actually have work to do. It's called "being responsible". Maybe when you grow up and move out of your parents house, get a job or go to college or something; you will get an idea of what it is like to have resposibilities that are a priority. But I doubt it!
                    well your not working now but you're still an a$$hole, what up with that? Why dont you try being decent around here and actually say nice things and you wont get such negative responses.
                    dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                    I tried to warn ya.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Return of Lava
                      well your not working now but you're still an a$$hole, what up with that? Why dont you try being decent around here and actually say nice things and you wont get such negative responses.
                      Hmmm!!!!

                      I may be wrong but it seems to me calling someone "an a$$hole" is namecalling.

                      But I've been wrong before!

                      So, when people assault me for no reason and I respond in kind, it some becomes MY fault that they originally assaulted me?

                      Unreal!!!!
                      Last edited by Aardwolf; 12-22-2003, 05:40 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Aardwolf
                        Hmmm!!!!

                        I may be wrong but it seems to me calling someone "an a$$hole" is namecalling.

                        But I've been wrong before!
                        yeah i called you that.......whats your point? i also said why dont you act normal and be nice and you will definitely get niceness back. You called somebody immature, now i may be wrong, but thats namecalling.
                        dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                        I tried to warn ya.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Aardwolf
                          So, when people assault me for no reason and I respond in kind, it some becomes MY fault that they originally assaulted me?

                          Unreal!!!!
                          So, do you really think we "assault" you for no reason? You dont think we have a reason? Not only that, but isnt all of the reasons the EXACT same? You in denial? Are you complaining cause you thought you could register here and say things liek how bad the broncos are and that we would go 7-9 or 9-7 at best and everybody would accept you? You should have expected those kinds of remarks a long time ago pal. You call yourself realistic, please, a realistic man would have known that he COULDNT have said that and be accepted, a realistic knows you have to be a fool to come to a board and bash every hope the fans have and NOT expect to be "assaulted" c'mon now be "realistic"
                          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                          I tried to warn ya.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Return of Lava
                            yeah i called you that.......whats your point? i also said why dont you act normal and be nice and you will definitely get niceness back. You called somebody immature, now i may be wrong, but thats namecalling.
                            You ARE wrong! What is the name? LOL!!!!!! The term "immature" is an adjective, NOT a noun. LMAO!!! And I never even used the word, "immature". You just made that up! A lie, perhaps?

                            Perhaps when you get a little further along in school you will get exposed to English classes, which may teach you a bit more about the language, so you can see the obvious difference.
                            Last edited by Aardwolf; 12-22-2003, 06:15 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Aardwolf
                              You ARE wrong! What is the name? LOL!!!!!! The term "immature" is an adverb, NOT a noun. LMAO!!!

                              Perhaps when you get a little further along in school you will get exposed to English classes, which may teach you a bit more about the language, so you can see the obvious difference.
                              I guess if i verbally "assaulted" you now you would tell the police i had "no reason" you are pathetic. You sound like a true geek, always taking about school and stuff like you are really smart, if you were smart you would have known NOT to predict a record so freakin stupid and have to apologize for it later. "i was wrong about their record for 2003" sound familiar?

                              BTW immature is an adjective

                              Ex: "Immature people like Aardwolf make me sick."

                              But you can still label somebody as immature such as yourself

                              Maybe when you finish school you will know that one
                              Last edited by Return of Lava; 12-22-2003, 05:54 PM.
                              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

                              I tried to warn ya.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X