Kudos to Broncos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncos4ever
    Don't you remember??? He has to run a business or owns a business and does not have time to come on the board very much. Now he does make time when he can "crow" about himself or prove himself to be "right" or "realistic" but at other times he is too busy running his "business".

I am sure non of the rest of us have jobs or run businesses because we find time to post on this board.

Of course it that not just like Aardworf.... I wouldn't expect anything else.
    I recalled that he has a business....but can't recall what of. When was his last post?

He also said he lost 20,000 dollars on a bet on Superbowl 21 against the Skins....

Maybe he's a compulsive lyar?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
      I recalled that he has a business....but can't recall what of. When was his last post?
      well i heard him say he had to get back to his "clients" maybe he is a psychologist. That would explain the approach he always taking towards people. For example:

"Maybe if you were a little further along in school, you would understand. now take two of these and call me in the morning."

"You have high expectations and they are not realistic. Say it with me, I am not realistic, see, thats better. Now take two of these and call me in the morning."

"I was wrong about everything, im sorry, i underestimated everything, maybe i am the one who isnt realistic. OK, i can get through this, I know, I'll take two of these and call a REAL psycologist in the morning."
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Maybe he is a pimp?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
        2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

LOL
          dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
            Maybe he is a pimp?
            Dear Lord! We're thinking exactly alike, A.O.! Hee hee

Comment

Originally posted by broncos4ever
              quote:
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally posted by Aardwolf
              Of course it is possible to fire Mike Shanahan. It is just not possible to get out of paying him. Bowlen is an even bigger moron than Shanahan.

In regard to the original premise ... the Broncos NEVER had a snowball's chance in hell of going deep into the playoffs this year unless there were to be a series of plane crashes involving the GOOD teams in the AFC.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May I submit... The reason why the Broncos are going to the playoffs is because of the genius of Mike Shanahan. He did not make some good moves all the time that I will admit. One move he did make is getting rid of Ray and hiring Larry Coyer which made all the difference in the world in the Indi game that now has put us in the Playoffs.

As far as his moves as General Manager, look at all the free agents that are playing on the team at this time and look who brought them in.

I have always been a Shanahan supporter and I still think that he is the best coach in the NFL. Yes he makes his mistakes, what coach does not?

Mike Shanahan and what he has done for this time is the reason why they are going to the playoffs.

He should not be fired as Aardwolf suggested at any time.

The rest of the comments that Javalon posted are interesting but that one was the one I thought I would comment on.

One other interesting quote was this, which I argued with Aardwolf on but he was looking at last year not this year with the improvements.

Our offensive line has actually been one of the best in the league according to the TV announcers of most of our games. We were robbed when it came to the Pro- Bowl and our offensive lineman.\

Oh well, this is Christmas Season. So even a "grinch" like Aardwolf should be happy the Broncos are in the playoffs. Even though I haven't heard him say that.

Can you believe it, even as a fan and no Congratulations to Mike Shanahan and not much to the Broncos.

What would we expect???
              From Aardwolf this was the closest he has come to a compliment to the Broncos. If he complimented Shanahan that would be like admitting he was wrong and we all know he will absolutley not give in to humbling himself. B4E I really don't think that he is happy about Denver making the playoffs because it means he was wrong in his assesment of the Broncos. I therefore, stand by my charge that he is not Broncos fan.

Moving on, I think does a good job juggling the GM and Coaching responsibilities, but I think that if were just the Head Coach he would be even better than he is right now because realistically he holding down two full time jobs. Spilting time like that I think does takes focus away from being a head coach.

One last thing. I assume (as dangerous as that might be) that comments about his occupation are in jest. Even so my faithful brothers and sisters, I don't think we should questions his morality. He may be smug, and talk down to people but unless someone as irrefutable evidence about his profession maybe we should leave that one alone. I don't mean this to be"hollier than thou" I just think its best to steer clear of this subject.
              Last edited by TXBRONC; 12-23-2003, 04:12 PM.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Aw, cmon. Thats half the fun! He can sit back and suggest that we're all high-schoolers, but we cant come back with ideas of our own? UNFAIR
                But, I do find it VERY funny that the little man hasn't come back since his highlite reel!!!!!!
                Kinda scary, also......he may be planning something
                We are, you remember, under HIGH ALERT!!!!!!
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

javalon you are da man lol

we need to make that whole highlight reel into a thread and everytime he says something stupid we can refer aardwolf to that thread. anybody that still thinks aardwolf is a bronco fan read that reel again cause there is nothing positive about the broncos in any of those quotes.
                  Bronco fan 33 years and counting, GO BRONCOS!

Comment

You're right on the money with than on Brooklyn.
                    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                    X