Female bronco fans!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Female bronco fans!!

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, HOW MANY WOMEN ARE ON THIS BOARD? I ONLY ASK BECAUSE, BEFORE POSTING, I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS. AS EXPECTED, MOST OF WHAT I HAVE READ SEEMS TO BE WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE GAME IN AND OUT, AND I AM SIMPLY CURIOUS TO KNOW THE RATIO. I FULLY EXPECT THE MAJORITY TO BE MEN, BUT SINCE I AM A WOMEN I AM WONDERING.

Not me...

I could try to get my wife on here, but she's nat very familiar with the Broncos yet. We don't get very many games here, need DirecTV and NFL Sunday ticket, guess I'll put that on my list to Santa
    Last edited by hammer51770; 11-19-2003, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I've only noticed three our four poster who were admittedly women.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

yes, you must needs get DIRECT TV... it is a life saver!!!! my husband and i have had it for 4 years and i credit the service for making me the fan i am today. it also comes in very handy for fantasy football.

Comment

Re: By The Way???

Originally posted by FLbronco
          JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, HOW MANY WOMEN ARE ON THIS BOARD? I ONLY ASK BECAUSE, BEFORE POSTING, I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS. AS EXPECTED, MOST OF WHAT I HAVE READ SEEMS TO BE WRITTEN BY PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE GAME IN AND OUT, AND I AM SIMPLY CURIOUS TO KNOW THE RATIO. I FULLY EXPECT THE MAJORITY TO BE MEN, BUT SINCE I AM A WOMEN I AM WONDERING.
          i knew you were a woman before i finished your post. want to know how? b/c you were yelling!

*runs and hides*
          sigpic
          go broncos
          share the sidewalk
          liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

realized that and corrected on additional posts!! sorry!! not trying to be a jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by FLbronco
              sorry!! not trying to be a jerk.
              hehe of course not. that's what i'm trying to be
              sigpic
              go broncos
              share the sidewalk
              liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

why? just trying to join the discussion!!

Comment

I am one...one of the few but I'm here
                  it's generally the same women who keep coming back...

Comment

Re: Re: By The Way???

Originally posted by mattos
                    i knew you were a woman before i finished your post. want to know how? b/c you were yelling!

*runs and hides*

ROFLMAO!!! Gotta love 'em in spite of it though...

j/k

Comment

All Woman

I'm a female and i know my football [email protected] well. theirs nothing a man can tell me about the game of football or clinton portis . I just had to add that.
                      I'm Such A Lady

Comment

I'm a woman too!
                        Oh, and hammer51770 - you should definitely get the NFL Sunday Ticket. it makes Sundays the best day of the week (despite the fact you have to go to work the next day!). I literally sit on the couch the entire day, watching each game (well, bits and pieces of each game). nothing makes me happier.
                        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Can you still pick the TV stations from other cities with satellite? If so you don't need to get NFL Ticket. Just get the Denver stations since the Broncos ALWAYS sell out their home games!

It's good to live in CO! =)

Comment

I didn't have to get Sunday ticket, I just PPV the bronco games I don't get on regular cable. I live in a good location though, I've only had to buy 2 games so far this year. The rest have been free.
                            Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

man, I cant get it over here!!! and afn doesnt get all of the broncos games. I am sad.
                              Last edited by Broncofan-13; 11-20-2003, 07:15 AM.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X