We Shall Meet Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Shall Meet Again

GOOD JOB ON WINNING BRONCOS, IM GLAD YOU BEAT INDY, AND I HOPE THE CHIEFS AND BRONCOS MEET IN THE PLAYOFF'S A DAY TO LOOK FORWARD TOO, CHIEFS-4-LIFE......................

yeah right!

The colts have class more than you stinken KC fans.

the colts showed class last night, they were loosing but you never saw the poor attitude many teams get, They didn't try to pick any fights or any thing and whats even better about the colts is their fans, they arn't on our boards claiming it was the refs or saying it was luck, or wait til they come to our house like u KC ( ) fans did. So even though Im not a colts fan hats of to the colts and their team for having class.

Go Broncos! ... I'd say the Broncos are the most dangerous team going into the playoffs. I mean we have the best coach in history, a running game that rocks, Plummer who has more talent than many realize, lelie who is full of talent and has some great catches and a defense thats great! not to mention the greatest kicker in the world! You have to admit our teams loaded with talent and Im thinking this is the year we get back to the way it was with Elway, I mean with all the injuries and the Broncos are still great. If you think about it jake was injured and the team is still playing great with him even though they haven't really played with him that much (definitaly not as much as the Cardinals had and they sucked) so think about how great they will be next year!

The Broncos will take the Cheifs out if someone eles doesnt first!..the cheifs are done.
    Jan. 4- The first day I have cried (seriously I did) sense Elway left us!

Plummer is the man, he lead the team to the playoffs and if next year the D gets a little more experience a SB ring isnt far off! GO MIKE! The GREATEST coach ever!

Comment

Originally posted by PlummersTheMan!
      they arn't on our boards claiming it was the refs or saying it was luck, or wait til they come to our house
      werent we saying that same thing when we lost in KC? LOL
      dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

BE COOL

Hey Broncos fans im just trying to be cool, im glad the broncos are in becuse the best playoff game will be the chiefs and broncos, i think it will happen, chiefs-4-life

Comment

I cant wait till we meet again either so this time CP can break the single game rushing record with 300+ yards. Wait would that count since it would be in the playoffs?

Comment

Re: BE COOL

Originally posted by REDMUDSLIDE
            Hey Broncos fans im just trying to be cool, im glad the broncos are in becuse the best playoff game will be the chiefs and broncos, i think it will happen, chiefs-4-life
            Your right Bronco/Chief playoff games are always the best and most exciting games.

Comment

Jeez guys, I can't believe an innocent congratulation turned into this thread. First, the rookie with 6 post goes off about Chiefs fans. Now i'm not sure of my opinion of bcollin1. Do you have anything positive to say guys? I will say what REDMUDSLIDE was simply trying to say:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING INTO THE PLAYOFFS. YOU PLAYED WELL LAST NIGHT.

Maybe we'll see each other in the playoffs.

I don't know, this annoys me that REDMUDSLIDE was just trying to congratulate you, then 2 fans turn it into a "Chiefs suck" thread.

Comment

As someone said in another thread, the CHIEFS "peaked too soon". Priest Holmes has become less and less effective over the course of the last 3 games, and that EFENSE(notice the missing "D") is a laughing stock. Maybe we'll let Quentin Griffin run all over you Squaws just to humiliate you even more.

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                  As someone said in another thread, the CHIEFS "peaked too soon". Priest Holmes has become less and less effective over the course of the last 3 games, and that EFENSE(notice the missing "D") is a laughing stock. Maybe we'll let Quentin Griffin run all over you Squaws just to humiliate you even more.
                  Nice class in a thread. Very clever too!

However, the Chiefs might have peaked too soon, but I haven't thought about it. I've noticed less Priest, true, but he'll be a key part in the postseason.

And if we do meet, we'll be sure to bring it this time.

Merry Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
                    Jeez guys, I can't believe an innocent congratulation turned into this thread. First, the rookie with 6 post goes off about Chiefs fans. Now i'm not sure of my opinion of bcollin1. Do you have anything positive to say guys? I will say what REDMUDSLIDE was simply trying to say:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING INTO THE PLAYOFFS. YOU PLAYED WELL LAST NIGHT.

Maybe we'll see each other in the playoffs.

I don't know, this annoys me that REDMUDSLIDE was just trying to congratulate you, then 2 fans turn it into a "Chiefs suck" thread.
                    It's probably just habit after all the crap we've had to put up with this season from Chiefs fans here in the Broncos' forum.

Anyway, thanks for the nice words. And you're welcome for your bye week.

I am also hoping we meet you guys in the playoffs. Your defense might bite but your offense should keep things interesting at Arrowhead. And I'm sure there'll be bad blood aplenty if we meet again. Oh, what fun!
                    "You can't take the sky from me..."
                    ------
                    "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
                      It's probably just habit after all the crap we've had to put up with this season from Chiefs fans here in the Broncos' forum.

Anyway, thanks for the nice words. And you're welcome for your bye week.

I am also hoping we meet you guys in the playoffs. Your defense might bite but your offense should keep things interesting at Arrowhead. And I'm sure there'll be bad blood aplenty if we meet again. Oh, what fun!
                      I agree that there might have been too many smack talkers and what-not here, but I have not witnessed much of it. I apologize on their behalf. You're welcome for the nice words, I try my best to be a reasonable poster.

I am grateful that the Broncos gave KC a bye week by rolling up Indy and smoking them. Good game! As for the defense... well let's look [hope] for some improvements...

Comment

Looking forward to a possible rematch, two teams from the same division, only one leaves... of course we might have to play against Balt/Cinci/Indy first.
                        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

bcollin got that right!

I *thought* I hated Raiduh fans, until this year, reading this forum. Now Squaw fans are #1 on my "Don't Cross The Street To Pee On Them, If They're On Fire" list. (at least until next year, after the Raiduh's win a game & thier idiot fanatics come here to gloat).

If more of them had just shown a BIT of restraint over the course of the YEAR, I might be able to swallow a Squaw fan coming to "wish-well and fine", but after 16 weeks of trash-talking followed by silence when your team's *real* skill level was exposed, has left me a Squaw/Raiduh Hater, instead of just a Raiduh Hater.

I think the straw that finally broke my back, was the Squaw fan coming here, laughing & doing his lil' happy dance when Portis got hurt. That did it for me.
                          "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Hey, I have been fair in EVERY ONE of my posts. I might have talked smack a couple of times, but I've always been fair to the Broncos message board. Since day one, I have acknowledged the fact that this is the BRONCOS message board, and I am just here to talk some football, not smack. If I wanted to diss on the Broncos, I would go to the Smack forum. I registered here before you, and yes, you have many more posts than I do, but you might not have seen some of my earlier posts.

I had an absence from this board for awhile, but came back, and you were here. I have no problem with Broncos fans; I will not get the hell out of here. This is a public website, and if I did something wrong, i'm sure that the admins would delete my account, but as stated before, I have always been fair in my posts. I respect the Broncos as an organization, and because I happen to be a Chiefs fan, I feel like you see me as all the other Chiefs fans who came here and made asses of themselves and put a bad image on all of us.

I have no problem with you. I can understand you being mad with the other Chiefs fans who made asses of themselves, but at least return the favor and be fair with me. I hope you have no problem with me.

Our teams are big rivals, but that doesn't mean that we cannot get along.

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777
                              bcollin got that right!

I *thought* I hated Raiduh fans, until this year, reading this forum. Now Squaw fans are #1 on my "Don't Cross The Street To Pee On Them, If They're On Fire" list. (at least until next year, after the Raiduh's win a game & thier idiot fanatics come here to gloat).

If more of them had just shown a BIT of restraint over the course of the YEAR, I might be able to swallow a Squaw fan coming to "wish-well and fine", but after 16 weeks of trash-talking followed by silence when your team's *real* skill level was exposed, has left me a Squaw/Raiduh Hater, instead of just a Raiduh Hater.

I think the straw that finally broke my back, was the Squaw fan coming here, laughing & doing his lil' happy dance when Portis got hurt. That did it for me.
                              I totally feel the same way!

Comment

Working...
                              X