Final Game vs Indy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Game vs Indy

This is it, Broncos fans. Lose and go home for a long ass cold winter;win and make the playoffs as the 3rd Wild Card.

Suck it up, "Crunch time has come" and the playoffs are only one win away.

Indy wants "Home Field", deny them that. i really don't feel like watching a Super Bowl that might Have Indy (or the LA Dolts) in it.

Kick their Horse Shoes all over the place and get that playoff spot! Go Broncos, Go Broncos! JB
    "But that's just my opinion. "Of course I could be wrong".
    thesith/John

Re: Final Game vs Indy

Originally posted by thesith2001
    This is it, Broncos fans. Lose and go home for a long ass cold winter;win and make the playoffs as the 3rd Wild Card.

Suck it up, "Crunch time has come" and the playoffs are only one win away.

Indy wants "Home Field", deny them that. i really don't feel like watching a Super Bowl that might Have Indy (or the LA Dolts) in it.

Kick their Horse Shoes all over the place and get that playoff spot! Go Broncos, Go Broncos! JB

......and if you look at the date of the post, it was actually posted on Monday Night. A.K.A. The night after we'd had already disposed of the Ponies.
    Maybe he just has REALLLLLLY bad internet lag? LOL
    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

Uh.....the Broncos beat Indy last night. We play the packers on Sunday.

Comment

hahaha this thread is so gay:p

Comment

Re: Final Game vs Indy

Not only that, but there are only two wildcards, not three.
          sigpic

Comment

This weeks game- week 18

All right, so I got the wrong frecking team coming up in week 18, You play Green Bay there, and the Packers have beaten the 2 worst teams in the AFC West, back to back- San Diego and Oakland.

That's going to be a tough game, as Green Bay is trying to win a Division or at least a playoff spot.

Yea I F333ed up the Wild Card thing; I said 3 Wild cards, and i know there are only 2.

But, my heart is in the right place,I think, hoping the Broncos can win and get into the playoffs.

Cut me a break, will you please. I haven't seen a "real" football team play all year, I'm a San Diego Chargers' fan, and we all know who ****ty that team has been for about 9 years.

Plus, "Marty the Moron" will be back coaching next year;Cripps, just what we all wanted, this idiot back on the sideline leading the Chargers' to another 2-14 year in 2004.

Sorry I messed up, I hope you forgive me and accept the fact I hope the Broncos can win.
            thesith/John

Comment

Re: This weeks game- week 18

All right, so I got the wrong frecking team coming up in week 18, You play Green Bay there, and the Packers have beaten the 2 worst teams in the AFC West, back to back- San Diego and Oakland.

That's going to be a tough game, as Green Bay is trying to win a Division or at least a playoff spot.

Yea I F333ed up the Wild Card thing; I said 3 Wild cards, and i know there are only 2.

But, my heart is in the right place,I think, hoping the Broncos can win and get into the playoffs.

Cut me a break, will you please. I haven't seen a "real" football team play all year, I'm a San Diego Chargers' fan, and we all know who ****ty that team has been for about 9 years.

Plus, "Marty the Moron" will be back coaching next year;Cripps, just what we all wanted, this idiot back on the sideline leading the Chargers' to another 2-14 year in 2004.

Sorry I messed up, I hope you forgive me and accept the fact I
              hope the Broncos can win.
              Last time I checked, there were only 17 weeks in the regular season.

Comment

Last game

****. I give up! I am trying to be nice and join you for some fun, and I get it wrong and you dudes keep reminding me how i'm fuc*ing up.

I quit. Crap. Do I or do I not root for the Denver Broncos any more? Hell, I don't know.

Yea, 17 fuc*ing weeks in the NF(uc***g) L. They played 18 weeks about 10 years ago, 2 open dates per team. like I said, 17 weeks, cra*. Give me an iditotic break, crap.

Are
                you guys so "lame ass " you won't accept someone trying to join and root for your team, without calling attention to the fact the dude just plain messed up?

Chris*, win the fing game Broncos or lose the *** **** thing; for all I care.

Talk again in September.
                thesith/John

Comment

Re: Last game

****. I give up! I am trying to be nice and join you for some fun, and I get it wrong and you dudes keep reminding me how i'm fuc*ing up.

NFL changed all those rules without telling you. Suckers. How dare they? Did you just wake up after a long slumber and resumed watching football again?

Anyway, good to know you root for the Broncos.

Comment

Re: Re: Last game

Originally posted by rush_limbaughII
                    NFL changed all those rules without telling you. Suckers. How dare they? Did you just wake up after a long slumber and resumed watching football again?

Anyway, good to know you root for the Broncos.
                    No I did not wake after a long fuc*ing slumber. I just didn't check a current schedule. I fuc*ing well, the season is 17 weeks, but had a *** **** brain cramp.

I have all San Diego home games this year, except the one in Arizona, and have followed the damn team since 1995- Los Angeles Rams' seat holder up 'til 1994 when that Bit** Plastic Face bolted for St Louis.

i have enjoyed John Elway's play very much, and started following Denver after i first saw Elway play i n person. (I don't remember the year but it was against LA/Oakland in LA).

I fuc*ed up on the team, Green Bay, there, but hell Xmas is driving me crazy I even forgot that Coach Mike "cheated" on Opening day in SD buy not wearing the blue jerseys,as was stated in league ofice. 85 fuc*ing degrees and Chargers' waring dark blue jerseys. Christ, no wonder the Broncos stomped their ass.
                    He also "lied" about Plummer re-enterig the game when Plummer had a concession.

But what the hell; the League changed all that and didn't tell me.
                    The Pack at home? Playoffs on line? Good luck Broncos,you may need it.
                    thesith/John

Comment

Working...
                    X