Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos will definately lose @ Green Bay

This isnt smack at all.

The Packers HAVE to win to get into playoffs... and Im not so sure that will help, I think they may need the Vikings to lose also... not for sure.

With Farve's gutsy performance today and his teammates with him... it truly wouldnt surprise me if the Packers win the Superbowl... [I know the NFL doesnt allow me to say SuperBowl, but they can fook off]

I can see a Patriots / packers superbowl... my crystal ball is a bit blurry though... that could be a Chiefs logo on that helmet... I cant quite tell... wait... hrmm...

But I definately see the Broncos losing an unimportant game... and the Packers playing balls against the wall.

a no brainer actually... bet money on it.

Raiders made the Packers look better than they really are, in my opinion.

Winning at Lambaugh field in December against Favre isn't the easiest thing to do in the world.
    Holding the Colts to 10 points on offense isn't the easiest thing to do either.
    Think about it.
    James Tiberius Kirk: "Spock, the women on your planet are logical. No other planet in the galaxy can make that claim."

Comment

Re: Broncos will definately lose @ Green Bay

Originally posted by CHIEF5
      This isnt smack at all.

The Packers HAVE to win to get into playoffs... and Im not so sure that will help, I think they may need the Vikings to lose also... not for sure.

With Farve's gutsy performance today and his teammates with him... it truly wouldnt surprise me if the Packers win the Superbowl... [I know the NFL doesnt allow me to say SuperBowl, but they can fook off]

I can see a Patriots / packers superbowl... my crystal ball is a bit blurry though... that could be a Chiefs logo on that helmet... I cant quite tell... wait... hrmm...

But I definately see the Broncos losing an unimportant game... and the Packers playing balls against the wall.

Yep you're right it sure isn't smack and guess what it sure isn't anything remotely close to common sense either. What brand of coke have you been smoking in your pipe? First and foremost Farve better try keeping his thumb wrapped real good, he's not the QB he was when we whipped them in the SB and dam I just can't see them doing nothing after the 28th but having cheese at Bret's house. That ball you think you're looking into just might be the ball that's telling your AZZ to talk, because you're MOUTH knows better. Hey sicko wake up you're dreaming and it's not that much dreaming in a night or a day. KC don't tighten up they won't make it through the first game of the playoffs your team looked bad when the Broncos taxed that AZZ, and Minnesota made them look like high school drop outs who wanted to play football. Now I wonder could it have been they got c*cky and thought they were #1 and found out that they really were overated. I bet their faces were forlorn, and mad after the fight dam here take my hanky and blow your nose. [email protected] you're funny.
      Last edited by goodluv4Broncos; 12-23-2003, 03:57 AM.
      Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

DUDE PUT DOWN THE ANGEL DUST!
        THE CHEFS ARE ONE AND DONE!
        ALSO IF DENVER COMES TO PLAY SUNDAY AND NOT START RESTING KEY PEOPLE GREEN BAY WILL GET SMASHED!
        PERIOD! THEY WILL NOT STOP ARE RUNNING GAME!

Comment

another jealous Quief fan.... man I am starting to feel sorry for the Quief fans, their team just so badly wants to have status like the Broncos. They are like little kids at the bus stop fighting for notoriety.

Comment

If Titans lose and Cincy win (both early games) look for Denver to come out ready to play. But if Tennessee wins then I can see our backups starting.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
              If Titans lose and Cincy win (both early games) look for Denver to come out ready to play. But if Tennessee wins then I can see our backups starting.
              Actually, I think Denver is considering deactivating anybody with moderate or worse injuries. Portis and Neil for sure. It looks like Kelly Herndon will probably be deactivated as well.

And if Shanahan decides we can't move up to the #5 seed or that it's not worth it, he might play most other starters only a half or so.

I'd love to see them win in Green Bay but it's probably not worth going all out for it. But they still might win anyway.
              "You can't take the sky from me..."
              ------
              "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I dont know, our 2nd and 3rd stringers are pretty good, lets get madise and middlebrooks and jarious jackson some playin time
                dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
                  the colts could drop all the way down to the 6th seed if they lose. we would be 5th
                  dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

[I know the NFL doesnt allow me to say SuperBowl, but they can fook off]

??????????????????

Say it all you want:

SuperBowl
                    SuperBowl
                    SuperBowl

I am consfused by what you mean about the NFL not allowing people to say that word.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by periblepsis
                      ******** SPOILER **********

Be forwarn Broncos fans. NFL still listing this game as ?. Denver does not have it lock.

Yeah, the Raiders made the Packers look much better than they are. However, all things seem to indicate that the NFL may give this one the Packers.

If Denver starts starters, the NFL must chose between letting GB into the playoffs and keeping the Denver streak. Sympathy card may go to GB.
                      Well who left you running the football
                      entrage. First and foremost wheather we win against packers or not we clinched our spot. Now what GB has to do is try to get a spot. You need to to quit smoking crack and coming in here like you know what the NFL is going to give somebody, LMAO not jack sh*t but a hard way to go, we are not hearing you, so don't even try it. You are living in lala land, where do you azz holes come from? Dam did satan let you little crazies out. Where do you get this crap from? You're praying Denver doesn't start starters [email protected], dam do you know how ignorant you sound? DUH what's the matter with you boy didn't you learn how to play football when you were in elementary school? Oh I know what's wrong with you you worried about this SPANKIN GB is going to get, I hear ya I don't blame you for being worried, I'm calling in a exorcist so he can come exorcize your azz out of here, talking with that crap in your mouth. You should swallow it and go sit in the corner and behave.
                      Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                        Maybe they're living in Georgia and they're from there.

They sound a lot like the Bulldog fans who think they can beat UF every year...(speaking of Satan and his little crazies)
                        Hold up Bcollin I was chewing out the KC fan I used to live in Denver my brothers both live in Denver, I'm a Bronco fan from way back hon. I'm not a Georgia fan of nothing and I really don't like the Bulldogs give me Crimson Tide Hello. I don't think Georgia has any one as stupid as that living here all though you could be right, they say there's one in every corner you look in and oh btw satan's little crazies live KC or are you a 2 wearing coat like some I know?

Comment

This isnt smack at all.

I know you're a CHIEFS fan, but you are out of your damn mind if you think the DONKEYS will lose to the Green BAY Grocery Sackers, Come on man, the Packers won't be able to stop Portis either, and good ol Green will get stomped by the Donkey D! Favre will throw 3 INT's and Plummer will have DONKEY FANS believing in him more! DONKEYS 34 SACKERS 17
                          [QUOTE]
                          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by bcollin1
                            I know you were ripping on the KC fan, but strictly inflammatory language just attracts more of them.

As for the Georgia thing...hey, it's hard NOT to knock on them when I'm a Gator.

As for the two-coat thing, I'm not sure what you mean, but I root for the Broncos and the Gators.

ORANGE & BLUE has a pretty special meaning in my house.
                            2 Caot wearing Crimson Tide and Orange and Blue in my house too, I get so mad at them, and it peeves me to hear them call my Stallions, Donkeys can't hold back. You got a point I'm better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by goodluv4Broncos
                              You're praying Denver doesn't start starters [email protected], dam do you know how ignorant you sound?
                              Actually, I am a Broncos fan.
                              The spoiler is what it is, a spoiler.

I don't know if I would class it as ignorant. You can say crazy, because of the conspiratory nature of it. Crazy, I get.

Comment

Working...
                              X