No announcement yet.

Broncos will definately lose @ Green Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Donkeys... I won $1500 on your loss today. I told you it was a no brainer... 31-3 loss at the end of the season may however have a hangover effect on the d next week... I may have to bet on the Colts... I probably wont though... Im gonna put $750 on the Titans I think.

Thanks again for the $1500.

Comment

isn't "nuclear a-bomb" redundant? nuclear atomic bomb.

*see CHIEF's signature if you don't know what i'm talking about
      sigpic
      go broncos
      share the sidewalk
      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

chef moron

Whatever, the game didn't matter. Why do ya think the stars didn't play? So ya won $1500, big deal. Now maybe you can buy yourself a new signature, the one you have is stupid. When is the last time the chefs made it to the SuperBowl? What's wrong, can't remember? Even if they do get lucky enough to make it to the big game they're gonna choke like a dog on a chicken bone. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the fruits of greenbay playing the Broncos practice squad, you "earned" it. I only ask one favor of you, PLEASE don't cry to much when the chefs get knocked out of the playoffs. I really don't care who does it, I will cheer them on just like I do anyone else that plays against them.
        Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Comment

Well yes because we played 2nd and 3rd string. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
            isn't "nuclear a-bomb" redundant? nuclear atomic bomb.

*see CHIEF's signature if you don't know what i'm talking about
            mattos yes you are so correct, I'm trying to figure out how nuclear atomic bomb can be one in the same, geezus, it is redundant and idiotic wouldn't you say?LMAO
            Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIEF5
              Thanks Donkeys... I won $1500 on your loss today. I told you it was a no brainer... 31-3 loss at the end of the season may however have a hangover effect on the d next week... I may have to bet on the Colts... I probably wont though... Im gonna put $750 on the Titans I think.

Thanks again for the $1500.
              It is known a fool and his money is soon parted. Since you want to throw it away why don't you bet on the Pony's. Fatten the pot make it $1500 and I'll take your chicken whipped azz on. By the way you're really not welcome, bet me lets see how long a fool can keep his money if indeed you won. I bet you're just talking crap if you won $1500 you wouldn't have your big mouth in here talking crazy, you'd be to busy trying to pay those Christmas Bills. LMAO you're one sick puppy
              Well, the one thing we always did when we went into a game against John Elway was that as a player, we had to expect the unexpected. That's the hard part that really can't be coached. And, that's the hard part of going against someone who's a great athlete. You can go against a guy that's a great quarterback and you can defend him. But, when you have to go against a great athlete like you were John, sometimes we couldn't prepare for the unexpected.

Comment

you idiots obviously have no music culture... get some...

download some iggy pop... search and destroy to be most specific.

a$$clowns...seriously. You guys act like predicting the Broncos to lose was a big shock. I made 3 bets this year... and won all three. This one was the only sure sure bet.

Comment

loser chef

Idiot? Were you looking at your picture when you replied? What exactly do you have to be proud of, your a chefs fan or something. I strongly feel that you need to take your "winnings?" and buy your self a life. Better yet, try and bribe the officials to give the chefs a better chance to make it to the big game. Don't think it will help though. Have you actually won any money this year or are you just blowing smoke to make yourself look good? Don't think it's gonna work. It might if you keep your mouth shut. Give any thought to getting a new saying? Really think you should. I haven't been on here very long and I'm already tired of it. Can't imagine what the others are thinking, they're probably so sick of seeing it that they could just puke. That wouldn't be bad if they did puke, it would give the chefs material to draft for next season.

Comment

Re: loser chef

Originally posted by indianaBRONCO
                    Idiot? Were you looking at your picture when you replied? What exactly do you have to be proud of, your a chefs fan or something. I strongly feel that you need to take your "winnings?" and buy your self a life. Better yet, try and bribe the officials to give the chefs a better chance to make it to the big game. Don't think it will help though. Have you actually won any money this year or are you just blowing smoke to make yourself look good? Don't think it's gonna work. It might if you keep your mouth shut. Give any thought to getting a new saying? Really think you should. I haven't been on here very long and I'm already tired of it. Can't imagine what the others are thinking, they're probably so sick of seeing it that they could just puke. That wouldn't be bad if they did puke, it would give the chefs material to draft for next season.
                    hey little bish... if I can make you ill, then I am doing my part.

If you are gonna spew... spew into this \_/

yes, Im up about $2150 this year. it has paid for next years season tickets, which is my yearly goal.

Comment

That's the best you can do? Did someone help you with your reply? IF you won $2150 then you could pay for a suite for the next 20 years, but you might want to keep your cup. I'm sure anything I spew into it would taste better than the sewage that would be served at a chefs game. I'd rather be a "little bish" and a fan of a successful team than a dumbazz, spew guzzling chefs fan. I see ya still got the same STUPID saying at the end of your reply. So, ya wanna go head to head with me? I can do this forever, I'm just getting warmed up. Ya got the "nads" to take me on or are they shriveled up like the chefs hopes for winning the SuperBowl?

Comment

Working...
                      X